4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars
Good movie, received rapidly, thank you!
Published 2 months ago by Nathalie Leduc

3.0 out of 5 stars Best when experienced in 3D...
Published on Jan. 22 2010 by Summer_Nights

3.0 out of 5 stars Best when experienced in 3D..., Jan. 22 2010
To start, I am happy The Final Destination was made. I'm a fan of the series. That said, I would have to say this is probably the weakest of the four movies. The first two had some mythology developing and that morgue guy is in the first 3 and then never explained... Would have been nice to have been given a bit of new meat on this tired story. It's identical to the plot of the first three films, except it really doesn't beat around the bush. It's stripped to a skeleton of the original plot and counts on the fast-paced 3D experience to carry you through it. I watched the movie twice in theatres and LOVED it both times... I also watched a 2D pay-per-view version... Seeing it in 2D sort of exposed it for what it really was... So I definitely would recommend making this a 3D experience. The deaths were unique and true to form for the Final Destination series. There were many nods to the first three films - The entire opening credits, "Clear Rivers" water sign... There are more but I forget them. The series continues to be lazy plot-wise with this installment, however the uniquely disturbing death scenes are there in full-force to keep you interested. Despite it's flaws, I still like the movie and I am definitely buying it to add to my collection... Wonder if they'll make Part 5. If they do hopefully they try something fresh.

2.0 out of 5 stars "3-D is great, movie isn't", Jan. 8 2010
Tommy Skylar (The Great White North) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Final Destination 4: "The Final Destination" was not what I expected, I mean they had the 3D glasses which made things look like they were aimed at you and all but it wasn't anything new in the Final Destination Franchise. The first three films in the series had creative death sequences and great special effects, this one doesn't have death sequences that were that great but the special effects and 3D was something cool. The 3-D doesn't work with every movie but with Final Destination it works well and can make you jump from your seat, having things thrown at you is surprising and you sort of experience the deaths which was pretty cool. While the first three had good stories this one looks as if the writers didn't know what to do anymore, the story wasn't nearly as good and it was a little predictable.

That said the only good thing about FD4 was truly the addition of 3D, the visual looks great and there's a good chance you will be scared while watching but 3D alone shouldn't BE the movie as it is here. The acting was mostly bad; I felt it was much better in the previous films, this time around you don't really feel anything for the characters. The deaths looked great but weren't anything new they were not really original for the most part. What helps it is the 3D otherwise it wouldn't even be worth watching. I liked the other FD films much better than this one which left me disappointed. It is said to be the final movie, the final destination as its title implies but can we really be sure about this? With horror movies no! If you watched the other FD movies you may want to see this one as well, however I recommend you watch it with the 3D glasses.
Comment Comment | Permalink

2.0 out of 5 stars for me,it sure is, July 29 2010
falcon "disdressed12" (canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
but i doubt this will be the final installment.these things are so cheap to make,what with their no name actors.maybe i'm just getting old,but i found myself bored out of my skull with this thing.i guess maybe i'm just not all that entertained by people dying in gross,disgusting ways anymore.that and i just found it all too absurd.not too mention the story is old hat.at slightly less than ninety minutes,this thing is slightly less than ninety minutes too long,in my opinion.for the fourteen to mid twenty crowd,i guess this might hold some value,and yes,it would have for me,at that age,and even beyond.until recently in fact.it's only been maybe three years since i realized i wanted more from my movie experience.one thing's for sure,when the next installment comes around,that's one destination i won't be going on.for me,The Final Destination is a 2/5

3.0 out of 5 stars Final Destination & Journey to Center of the Earth, March 8 2010
scrooge (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
After watching Final Destination I found the Movie unusual but very entertaining with all the events and actions it kept me in my chair and saying "What`s going to happen next".except for the packing box the 3D was not as good as it was in the previous movie I bought "Journey to Center of the Earth" In that movie the 3D was excellent and whilst watching the movie one would think that they were there, however I am pleased that I purchased "Final Destination" to add to my collection and would say it is worth buying

As an additive I am 90 years old and going back 70 to 80 years never thought in my life time I wouls be able to watch a color movie in 3D and also now be able to purchase a 3D Television of
course (when the price is right)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Oct. 18 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Good movie, received rapidly, thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Dec 1 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: The Final Destination / La Destination Ultime (Bilingual) [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Excellent Product. Good Movie 7/10

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints!, Sept. 12 2014
It's a blu-ray! Good!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the name fool you..., March 11 2011
I watched all four movies without any break to get the full experience.

Highly disappointed with the 4th movie. It was rushed, nothing was logical, and again rushed forward. I enjoyed how in the 2nd and 3rd movie they characters at least did some research and tried to understand everything even if I as the viewer already knew the answers. In the 4th movie, seems like they just knew everything! It took the fun out of it and you could see it all coming.

Skip it by far, because they only used the title to get more cash. That's it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does it come with 3D glasses, Jan. 6 2010
Sandra Clark - See all my reviews
Was wondering if and how many 3D glasses this movie comes with,if theres NO glasses whats up with selling it in 3D

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, Jan. 6 2010
Enio Chiola (Toronto, ON) - See all my reviews
This blu-ray has been advertised as containing an exclusive look into the new Nightmare on Elm Street film coming up in April, and it's a lie! I bought this blu-ray, expecting to see it and cannot find it anywhere! I think this is a discrepency between the American and Canadian release.

The Final Destination / La Destination Ultime (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]