biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

on December 2, 2015
I absolutely love this series and all of the movies released in 3D are even better. I now own the whole series. They are all really good.
on August 8, 2015
Why? This is not a bad movie but i don't understand why the 3d is red and blue..it's not supposed to be anaglyph 3d cardboard glasses well... So why do i have a copy with old 3d colors?
on April 16, 2015
If you enjoy the series this is good too.
on January 25, 2015
"Final Destination 4" continues the thrill ride in the "Final Destination" series of films. The plot is pretty simple and is the same as in the other films: a young person, male/female. has a premonition of death in which all his friends one by one dies.

If you like action adventure, suspense and 90 minutes to simply have fun and forget your problems this is the movie to watch. You can also view it in 3D format as glasses come with the set.

A+
on December 1, 2014
Excellent Product. Good Movie 7/10
on October 18, 2014
Good movie, received rapidly, thank you!
on September 12, 2014
It's a blu-ray! Good!
on March 11, 2011
I watched all four movies without any break to get the full experience.

Highly disappointed with the 4th movie. It was rushed, nothing was logical, and again rushed forward. I enjoyed how in the 2nd and 3rd movie they characters at least did some research and tried to understand everything even if I as the viewer already knew the answers. In the 4th movie, seems like they just knew everything! It took the fun out of it and you could see it all coming.

Skip it by far, because they only used the title to get more cash. That's it.
on July 29, 2010
but i doubt this will be the final installment.these things are so cheap to make,what with their no name actors.maybe i'm just getting old,but i found myself bored out of my skull with this thing.i guess maybe i'm just not all that entertained by people dying in gross,disgusting ways anymore.that and i just found it all too absurd.not too mention the story is old hat.at slightly less than ninety minutes,this thing is slightly less than ninety minutes too long,in my opinion.for the fourteen to mid twenty crowd,i guess this might hold some value,and yes,it would have for me,at that age,and even beyond.until recently in fact.it's only been maybe three years since i realized i wanted more from my movie experience.one thing's for sure,when the next installment comes around,that's one destination i won't be going on.for me,The Final Destination is a 2/5
on March 8, 2010
After watching Final Destination I found the Movie unusual but very entertaining with all the events and actions it kept me in my chair and saying "What`s going to happen next".except for the packing box the 3D was not as good as it was in the previous movie I bought "Journey to Center of the Earth" In that movie the 3D was excellent and whilst watching the movie one would think that they were there, however I am pleased that I purchased "Final Destination" to add to my collection and would say it is worth buying

As an additive I am 90 years old and going back 70 to 80 years never thought in my life time I wouls be able to watch a color movie in 3D and also now be able to purchase a 3D Television of
course (when the price is right)