Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture Kindle Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Zombieland (Bilingual)
Format: DVDChange
Price:$9.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star)show all reviews
This animal is not worth the plastic it is recorded on.

Everyone becomes a zombie with the standard zombie contact lenses and the standard zombie propensity to slurp on stringy flesh.

In the case of this DVD, the best parts are the Blu-Ray advertisements. However if you insist on going further I suggest that you skip straight to the extras and just listened to the voiceover commentaries were everyone pats their own back.

If you're propensity, watch this sort of thing I still suggest you skip this film and if you must have a zombie fix of this sort be sure to watch "Zombie Campout" (2002) as even though this is also an awful movie it has more social redeeming features.

Oh all right, watch it. But it's not as if I didn't warn you. Bill Murray looks old and shot in this film.

Zombie Campout
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on July 15, 2010
For some reason I always think that if people enjoy the comedy of a movie I should enjoy it too. I keep trying. But I don't like Zombie movies. I watched Shaun of the Dead and enjoyed the funny parts but not the gross parts. Same with this movie (except it was more gross and I liked it less). So if you like Zombie movies you will probably like this but if you don't (like me) Stay away! It may be seen as a comedy but basically it is just a funnier version of any other zombie movie.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again