5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed
This cable is great, the sound and the quality of the image is perfect. I use it almost everyday and I don't have anything bad to say. I recommend it!
Published 9 months ago by cb13

Published 11 months ago by René Gingras

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, March 12 2014
This review is from: 10 FT / 3 M SVGA SUPER VGA M/M PC LCD MONITOR CABLE w/ AUDIO(15 pin M/M),Black (Electronics)
I buogth one 3 mts and I receipt one 2 mts, the heads dammaged, the colors on the screen are green.
conclusion I lost 7 dll and 1 1/2 months.
I need buy another one, but in a store, more expensive and without surprises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, Dec 20 2013
cb13 (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, Oct. 30 2013
After waiting for a month (after the estimated shipping time) I received the product & only part of it works. The VGA part works but the audio cables don't which is part of the reason why I bought this.

3.0 out of 5 stars audio cable to short to connect to my desktop computer ( vga part on the back and audio on the side ) Otherwise the cable is ok., Oct. 9 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, Jan. 12 2013
This cable works great to connect my laptop to my computer. I have no issues with it. I recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bon produit, Jan. 27 2012
Mathieu Drolet (L'Ancienne-Lorette) - See all my reviews
En très bon état, fonctionne très bien. Produit auquel je m'attendais. Recu dans le delai indique. Très satisfait de cet achat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service!, Jan. 26 2012
Cable was as advertised and was received promptly...what more can you ask for!Will certainly do business with vendor again once needs arises!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 20 2014
Works great! Worth it!

3.0 out of 5 stars PC TO TV cable, April 19 2013
This cable did what I wanted when connecting my pc to tv - unfortunately it was too short and I had to opt for a 15ft cable.