5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality HDMI
I am using this to connect my home theater receiver to my HD projector and works very well. Quality of the image is great. Cable has a tough exterior and not easy to damage by accident. It would work perfect if you are planning to use this cable behind a dry wall.
Overall I recommend this product to anyone.
Published on April 19 2013 by A mazon

1.0 out of 5 stars read this
Cable is not bluray 3d compatible. Super high resolution...bull&*$&. My projector kept losing video sync. Went to princess auto and bought a replacement cable that hasn't lost sync yet. Amazon has been letting me down with the low quality of items I've purchased to date.
Published 16 months ago by barry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality HDMI, April 19 2013
This review is from: Yellowknife - 30-Feet Super High Resolution Gold HDMI V1.4 Cable (Electronics)
Overall I recommend this product to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, April 26 2012
I have purchased three of these cables now. They are great. Very durable. I like the nylon covering and the picture quality received from the connection is crisp.
Very much recommended. I've used it to hook up my desktop computer and bluray player to my tv with great results.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cable., June 26 2012
High quality jacketed cable. Easy to bend around corners and worked perfectly to hookup computer to tv for full hd sound and video. I wasn't sure if 30' was too long for hdmi 1080p, but no problems were seen. Excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, May 28 2013
I can honestly not tell the difference on the screen when I switched between this 30 ft. cord and a 3 ft cord. So, look no further if you are looking for a long cable. I would buy this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yellowknife - 30-Feet Super High Resolution Gold HDMI V1.4 Cable, May 5 2013
I ordered this cable on a Thursday afternoon and it was in my mailbox Monday morning. You can't get better service than that! The cable is very well made. The connectors are sturdy and fit perfectly. I have my cable connected from my Dell laptop to my 32" Sony panel and HD video looks as good as any I've seen.

Based on my experience with this Yellowknife HDMI cable, I highly recommend the brand. Don't be wary of the low price. This product is as good as any $100 cable out there, and you get the bonus of keeping $80 in your pocket. This is for 'Digital' transmission, not analogue. You do NOT need high priced cables to run "0" and "1" information. A good quality of construction is all it takes. The quality of your audio/video is determined by the performance of the DAC chip being used.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, May 26 2013
very good quality
love it
the coating i like
the picture quality is perfect even thow the lenth of the cable

5.0 out of 5 stars great product and service, March 31 2013
i got this one for an in-wall projector installation, but my pjctr is picky and did not work (but the cable was perfect with every other device)...
hdmi over 25 ft is not exactly science, the guys had no problem with the return, they chanded the 30 with a different 25 ft and everything works perfectly, also the projector.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, Jan. 17 2014
Bought to go from an HTPC, inside a wall, under the floor & back up inside a wall to the wall mountedTV, to replace a 10' cable that was draped from one piece of furniture to the other (didn't look too nice). Actually the covering of the cable has is slippery & helped the whole process.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good company to deal with, Feb. 11 2013
After I discovered the cables I received were 25 feet instead of 30 feed I had ordered, I used the link in Amazon to contact the company. They replied me in an hour and I received the correct merchandise in 3 days. Good product with good price and sold by a good company.

1.0 out of 5 stars read this, March 9 2014