march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Size: 30FT|Change

on April 19, 2013
I am using this to connect my home theater receiver to my HD projector and works very well. Quality of the image is great. Cable has a tough exterior and not easy to damage by accident. It would work perfect if you are planning to use this cable behind a dry wall.
Overall I recommend this product to anyone.
on April 26, 2012
I have purchased three of these cables now. They are great. Very durable. I like the nylon covering and the picture quality received from the connection is crisp.
Very much recommended. I've used it to hook up my desktop computer and bluray player to my tv with great results.
on June 26, 2012
High quality jacketed cable. Easy to bend around corners and worked perfectly to hookup computer to tv for full hd sound and video. I wasn't sure if 30' was too long for hdmi 1080p, but no problems were seen. Excellent value.
on May 28, 2013
I can honestly not tell the difference on the screen when I switched between this 30 ft. cord and a 3 ft cord. So, look no further if you are looking for a long cable. I would buy this product again.
on March 26, 2013
This is a great sturdy and long cord, honestly I feel even taking a knife to it wont break it without effort, the heads are both made of quality and the threading looks nice and cool

A great purchase and I will probably make more in the future from this manufacturer.
on August 19, 2013
Once you have made the jump to HD TV and HD processing receivers - search and find a good deal on amazon - always be careful when shopping for shipping charges but will be worth the money.

Distnace on this cable made no difference to quality.

You will never want to go back to co-ax or Red, White and yellow and even component will be a distant memory.

Happy Shopping.
on September 2, 2014
Works and looks exactly as advertised. Arrived very quickly. Feels very sturdy and pet tooth-proof. The only downside is that, because the cable is so stiff and strong, it's also not the most pliable. Will take more force than you might expect to have it bend at, say, a 90 degree angle. Still, can't complain. Great product.
on May 5, 2013
I ordered this cable on a Thursday afternoon and it was in my mailbox Monday morning. You can't get better service than that! The cable is very well made. The connectors are sturdy and fit perfectly. I have my cable connected from my Dell laptop to my 32" Sony panel and HD video looks as good as any I've seen.

Based on my experience with this Yellowknife HDMI cable, I highly recommend the brand. Don't be wary of the low price. This product is as good as any $100 cable out there, and you get the bonus of keeping $80 in your pocket. This is for 'Digital' transmission, not analogue. You do NOT need high priced cables to run "0" and "1" information. A good quality of construction is all it takes. The quality of your audio/video is determined by the performance of the DAC chip being used.
on February 21, 2013
I bought this cable because I thought it would be easy to run through 1" conduit. The connector ends are infalted before the tips so much that I had to trim them with a knife so that they would fit. The cables work ok as long as there is no bends or ac power running near them.
on September 16, 2013
I originally bought this to connect my PC to my TV so I could watch movies and shows that I downloaded. I ended up using it more for live streaming competitions that weren't shown on TV (Starcraft, League, etc.). Everyone loved it when they came over as well.

Great quality! My cats tried chewing on it (as with most of my cables) and this thing can take a beating. It still works perfectly and the quality is top notch.