countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Size: 30FT|Change

on August 19, 2013
Once you have made the jump to HD TV and HD processing receivers - search and find a good deal on amazon - always be careful when shopping for shipping charges but will be worth the money.

Distnace on this cable made no difference to quality.

You will never want to go back to co-ax or Red, White and yellow and even component will be a distant memory.

Happy Shopping.
on April 19, 2013
I am using this to connect my home theater receiver to my HD projector and works very well. Quality of the image is great. Cable has a tough exterior and not easy to damage by accident. It would work perfect if you are planning to use this cable behind a dry wall.
Overall I recommend this product to anyone.
on June 6, 2016
its works gives me hd video quality from my laptop to my big screen but the thing i dont like is the the picture shows a blue/black braided cord and i got red/black braided with red ends and it has the Ferrite bead which i did not want.... so i feel like i did not get what i ordered at all..... not impressed
on April 26, 2012
I have purchased three of these cables now. They are great. Very durable. I like the nylon covering and the picture quality received from the connection is crisp.
Very much recommended. I've used it to hook up my desktop computer and bluray player to my tv with great results.
on September 2, 2014
Works and looks exactly as advertised. Arrived very quickly. Feels very sturdy and pet tooth-proof. The only downside is that, because the cable is so stiff and strong, it's also not the most pliable. Will take more force than you might expect to have it bend at, say, a 90 degree angle. Still, can't complain. Great product.
on September 16, 2013
I originally bought this to connect my PC to my TV so I could watch movies and shows that I downloaded. I ended up using it more for live streaming competitions that weren't shown on TV (Starcraft, League, etc.). Everyone loved it when they came over as well.

Great quality! My cats tried chewing on it (as with most of my cables) and this thing can take a beating. It still works perfectly and the quality is top notch.
on February 21, 2013
I bought this cable because I thought it would be easy to run through 1" conduit. The connector ends are infalted before the tips so much that I had to trim them with a knife so that they would fit. The cables work ok as long as there is no bends or ac power running near them.
on June 26, 2012
High quality jacketed cable. Easy to bend around corners and worked perfectly to hookup computer to tv for full hd sound and video. I wasn't sure if 30' was too long for hdmi 1080p, but no problems were seen. Excellent value.
on July 15, 2016
Works perfectly. Delivered by Canada Post in a small package basically a shipping envelope so it fit nicely in my mailbox. Have been using it to stream video to my TV from a laptop. Really good value.
on May 28, 2013
I can honestly not tell the difference on the screen when I switched between this 30 ft. cord and a 3 ft cord. So, look no further if you are looking for a long cable. I would buy this product again.