5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and handy wire
Published on Feb. 16 2012 by QuantumX

1.0 out of 5 stars diddnt work first try.
The cord showed up. I opened the package and it didnt even work for me once. The sound was only coming out of one speaker and thats just not good enough.
Published on Oct. 2 2012 by PW

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and handy wire, Feb. 16 2012
This review is from: Eforcity 3.5mm Jack Car Audio Auxiliary Cable for iPod 4G touch (Electronics)
I've had this for a week so far and it's great. Having a retractable wire is handy especially in a cluttered setting. I've noticed people complaining it gets stuck easily, but mine has not gotten 'stuck'; it remains at specific lengths after you stop pulling, and to retract it, you pull a bit more and guide it back to the center. Not to mention it was only 5 bucks including shipping. Overall great and handy product.

5.0 out of 5 stars A cable that just works!, May 31 2011
Juan P. Gonzalez "100% Chapín..." (Somewhere in the World...) - See all my reviews
I'm going to be away from home for a while, and I was looking for a cable to connect my laptop's audio output into my JBL 200ID High-Performance Speaker... and this one just works! Finally I'm going to be able to listen to movies with excellent audio quality without investing tons of dollars! Highly recommended... remember, it just streches up to 82cms!

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what ad says, March 1 2013
item arrived in good condition and on time. Does exactly what it says, tho I was surprised at how thin the cable is. Works perfetly tho, is a great option for the car where the input jack is on the dash and doesn't reach my phone holder, and stores away neatly with no tangling. Would buy again if I needed another.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 weeks in,, May 19 2012
This cable is doing the trick. The shorter, lighter cable, versus my previous auxilary cable, has been fantastic. No more choppy signal transmission and messy car console, though if it was just a foot longer, I would have probably given it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 14 2013
The car jack is small and compact. It rolls up in that circle thing that keeps the cables from tangling with one another so it keeps my car looking nice and clean ! It's everything that I was looking for all for a super cheap price !

4.0 out of 5 stars It works fine, and the coil mechanism is pretty handy except ..., Feb. 22 2015
It works fine, and the coil mechanism is pretty handy except it doesn't always stay unraveled and once it does it can be tricky to get it to coil back up. But considering the price it's awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Nov. 23 2011
Item took more time than originally planned to arrive, however, it arrived in good shape and it was exactly what I wanted so all in all, its all good. Would I buy again from them? Yes I would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy., Nov. 26 2011
It was really just a quick and easy process. It was like I received the product as soon as I ordered it. The quality is amazing, I don't have any regrets. Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars diddnt work first try., Oct. 2 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but good, July 17 2014
Andres Consumer (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Cheap and works as you need it to.
It doesn't feel like a million dollars but it does it's job and it's not going to fall apart in your hands.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›