summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on November 8, 2015
Ours broke about six months in. Would consistently shut down even though the battery was full. Got rid of it shortly after. The image quality was good though
on October 14, 2015
A great little camera!
on September 15, 2015
kids loved it. I used it more than they did but the cell phone cameras have really taken this over
on January 9, 2015
This is great
on October 21, 2014
Bought in 2011 and was very nice at that point
Very nice image
Probably outdone buy newer brand/model, but stil, it was a good buy for me
on March 10, 2014
As mentioned in numerous locations online, this is a great portable camera, but it does have poewr on issues when the battery gets low. Also, once the battery gets so low that the camera won't turn on, there is now no way to charge the battery. Advice for everyone... always have a spare, charged battery!
on June 16, 2013
The kids used it more than I did. took it in the pool and had a blast. small, compact and easy to use,
on December 8, 2012
I won this camera in a random draw, upon using I found that the lens had a weird pinkish filter in all the pictures(no plastic protector was causing this), also the camera is limited on what you can do, making this not a full functioning camera. Highly recommend another choice, most smartphones now days have better pictures than this including my 4th gen iphone, a 5mp camera.
on September 23, 2012
The best thing about this camera is that you don't have to worry about it. I've tested it for three years now. It is supper tuff and waterproof. I've brought it on fishing trips, to the ski hills atleast 2 douzen times, in the ocean and in my golf bag so far. I don't use a protective cover so my screen is a little scratched up after 3 years. You'll need an extra battery if you bring it on a 1 week sight seeing trip. The video recording is good and the sound is good for the price.
on June 2, 2012
Kodak PlaySport (Zx3) HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera (Black)

We have used this thing a lot over the last couple years, since it first came out. It works great.. that's all I can say. I would buy it again, the durability and water resistance is amazing. We have used it probably 10 times under water, and there have been no issues.

I've never been a big fan of Kodak, but they made this product perfect!