5.0 out of 5 stars Save my day, Nov. 19 2011
This review is from: BlackBerry Original Li-Ion Battery for BlackBerry Curve 8900, Tour 9630, Storm 9500 9530 and Storm2 9550 (Rim dx1) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I am really glad to have this battery, my phone was dead after one call or text. Since I got this item I don't need to charge my phone that often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, April 26 2013
Great price, shipped very fast. We got two of these batteries for 2 phones in our household and both hold a charge very well. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly great., April 17 2013
I didn't hold out much hope for this little battery. However, it holds a charge for about six days if I'm only texting.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, good price, March 12 2013
Item arrived a little while but it's ok. I have not use the battery yet, spare for now. Excellent, very low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, Dec 8 2012
My original battery had really died ... the replacement does the trick! It recharges well, and I've had no problems since receiving it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a replacement battery!, Nov. 8 2011
P. Varughese "phil_s_v" (Toronto) - See all my reviews
I bought this battery for my BB Tour 9630; great speed on shipping and delivery...battery is good quality; I would highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, Dec 5 2011
Excellent! Shipment was on time. Product was great. I'm very happy with my purchase. I strongly recommend this person in the future

4.0 out of 5 stars BlackBerry DX-1 Original Li-Ion Battery for BlackBerry Curve 890..., March 27 2013
Its a good buy. Works very well. Its a good buy. Works very well. Its a good buy. Works very well

ARRAY(0xb3cf2270)