boutiques-francophones countdown Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on November 19, 2011
I am really glad to have this battery, my phone was dead after one call or text. Since I got this item I don't need to charge my phone that often.
on November 8, 2011
I bought this battery for my BB Tour 9630; great speed on shipping and delivery...battery is good quality; I would highly recommend it!
on December 21, 2014
Replaced a dead "swollen" battery for my old BB storm. battery life is night and day. Works great, and phone now lasts easily 2days without charge! (wasnt able to last overnight on standby with old one)
on June 17, 2015
Brand new. Gave new life to phone. Bought 2 and they are ideal / perfect. My phone functions like the day I bought it and they last days now instead of minutes (old one)
on May 16, 2014
Battery was great came very quick. Very happy with the product . I would recommend this to anyone who needs to get a battery for there BlackBerry
on April 26, 2013
Great price, shipped very fast. We got two of these batteries for 2 phones in our household and both hold a charge very well. Highly recommended.
on October 6, 2014
the first battery was received and was dead and the second one was dead to.
both batteries where not rechargeable and so inoperative.
on May 26, 2014
This is one of the only places you can find these batteries. They worked first time, hold the charge. I did not have to buy a new phone.
on December 8, 2012
My original battery had really died ... the replacement does the trick! It recharges well, and I've had no problems since receiving it.
on December 5, 2011
Excellent! Shipment was on time. Product was great. I'm very happy with my purchase. I strongly recommend this person in the future