5.0 out of 5 stars Nice buy
I purchased this bag, to put my Nikon D3100, with all its accessories. It is well made, durable and large enough.
Published on Feb. 18 2012 by Karolyne Chapados

2.0 out of 5 stars not the right picture
I ordered this bag because of the tripod holder, shown on the first picture but this is not what I had. The merchant was very fast to credit me back. The picture is still not change (after a month) so pay attention.
Published on Feb. 12 2012 by Josie

2.0 out of 5 stars not the right picture, Feb. 12 2012
This review is from: DURAGADGET LARGE Black Rucksack digital SLR camera case / bag / Compatible with Larger SONY and Olympus Models (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice buy, Feb. 18 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Duragadget, July 28 2013
The bag is much smaller than it looked in the photos. The inside pocket zipper "handle" broke off in my hand. The individual slots won't stay in place. Complete garbage, waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Inexpensive Pack, Oct. 18 2012
Ian R. Macpherson (Canada) - See all my reviews
I have a Nikon D7000 with a kit lens and a 70-200mm Sigma zoom lens that I have with me all the time. This bag is big enough to fit both of them along with my discrete flash and extra batteries, filters, cables, and even the humungous D7000 manual. I'm a little concerned about the durability of the zippers, but I always worry about that. So far (couple of months), no issues at all with them. While I prefer a sling pack, this backpack style one is actually pretty convenient. Anything more than a mini-tripod is not going to fit on the outside, so if you lug a big tripod like I do, figure on carrying it separately.

3.0 out of 5 stars gift, Oct. 17 2012
i gave this as a gift no complaints back must be ok i gave this as a gift no complaints back must be ok

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as shown but still a good bag, Aug. 3 2012
This is a great bag to take for an afternoon of street photography or to a photoshoot where little equipment is needed. The picture of the attached tripod isnt accurate, there are no such straps or tripod holders. Though it is a nice, lightweight bag with ample room for extra lenses, cords, cards and batteries, etc. Also, the front 'appears' to have depth and more space than it really does. The other pictures of the bag are exact though
The straps seem very light and not all that strong, though I havent tested their durability, so I cannot tell for sure. The trade off for the lighter straps and padding on the shoulders is that its a really convenient, light bag that wont burden you if you go for a shorter, easier hike.
Im still waiting to field test the bag and will update the review accordingly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller then described. But works., July 27 2012
Thought will be as described LARGE, na... not really. Tripod holding is not as shown on the photo, kinda hard to hang on to it. But it works. Fast shipping! I will give it a okay.