4.0 out of 5 stars Should've been on VH1's "I Love The 80's"...
Published on Oct. 6 2003 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Where were some of the spots filmed?
The credits simply say the movie was filmed in Tucson Arizona. Although this is a start I'd like to know where Big Kay's burgers was filmed and also that lake where everyone was simming in near the beginning.
Published on April 16 2004 by Mike Johansen

4.0 out of 5 stars Should've been on VH1's "I Love The 80's"..., Oct. 6 2003
This review is from: The Wraith [Import] (DVD)
When I was a kid, this movie had me and my friends talking for weeks. The car featured in this flick was way ahead of anything we'd seen on the road back then, and we all of course wanted a car just like it when we grew up. Still haven't got one yet, but watching this DVD makes me want a kick-a** ride like that, even after all these years. A great and (sadly) long forgetten diamond-in-the-rough film about a guy using his tricked-out wheels to get the ultimate revenge on the adolescent bullies who killed him.

5.0 out of 5 stars the wraith, Dec 19 2013
This review is from: Wraith [Import] (DVD)
frickin' loved this flick when it was first released! I can see how James O'Barr was influenced by it when he created THE CROW...

rock on...

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an oldie but a goodie, Jan. 28 2013
This review is from: Wraith [Import] (DVD)
I've always liked this movie. It's a cult favorite and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes cars and racing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wraith, Aug. 13 2012
This review is from: The Wraith (1986) (DVD)
Hello this movie has everything for everyone. Car chase, car races. Love and suspense, murder. this move was hard to find it took me two years to find this movie. and i'am happy to find it finally I love this movie thank you Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Soundtrack, where are you?, July 11 2004
This review is from: The Wraith (VHS Tape)
I've read through the entire customer reviews and no one seems to have any clue as to where to get the movie soundtrack to this perfect 80's movie. My one favorite song in the movie is "Hold On, Blue Eyes" by LaMarca. But I can't get any info on this group. I don't know if the name "LaMarca" is a band or a solo artist. It's very difficult to get the soundtrack, and I don't see why. So what if it's an old 80's movie. Look at Grease. That movie came out like in the late 70's or something. Ugh! And not to mention Saturday Night Fever, which came out like when Jesus was sipping wine and breaking bread with his disciples. Both the soundtracks are still around, never hard to find, and still selling like flies. Can I get a witness? Grease may be more of a popular movie than The Wraith, but still....I'm still an ANGRY customer. IF THERE'S ANY DIE HARD 'WRAITH' FAN WHO KNOWS WHERE AND HOW I CAN GET THE SOUNDTRACK, EMAIL ME: vahnatfranco@hotmail.com.....apps~
p.s...and to amazon.com staff, this may sound silly, but I'm desperate. If you can assist me at all in finding this movie's soundtrack, please inform me.
This desperate reviewer remains thankful and hopes for a positive response....apps~

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 18 2014
This review is from: Wraith [Import] (DVD)
Love this movie. I have been looking for it since i was about 12 years old!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Holy Cheese Batman!, June 9 2004
Beamer (Duke University) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wraith [Import] (DVD)
Yes, this is a Swiss movie - it's holy cheese.
Entertaining, though, at least from a nostalgia point. I grew up watching this movie every summer, and it hasn't lost it's charm to me. Charlie Sheen being bad yet good, villians named Packard driving 'Vettes, Clint Howard! This movie has it all.
Unfortunately, the transfer isn't great. Very watchable, but dark. I believe a better transfer was just released in April 2004, though I can't verify this. You may want to try to find details on that one, but you won't go wrong with this.
If you like Rebel Without a Cause esque drag races, 80s special effects and music and Charlie Sheen, well, this movie might be a keeper.
Just take it with a grain of salt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burning love, Jan. 1 2007
bernie "xyzzy" (Arlington, Texas) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Wraith [Import] (DVD)
Jake (Charlie Sheen), the new kid in town has a love interest Keri (Sherilyn Fenn). Evidentially Keri is coveted by local hotrod gang leader Packard Walsh (Nick Cassavetes.) so Packard and his minions dispose of Jake.

Low and behold Jake has returned in the form of a Wraith. We have a hot time watching the revenge using a Christine inspired car and bike. Will he get them all before the law figures out what is happening? What does the girl get out of this? Who are you rooting for Jake or Skank (David Sherrill)?

5.0 out of 5 stars great 80s teen revenge flick, May 23 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: The Wraith [Import] (DVD)
I had not seen this in years,but it holds up very well,even better than 90% of any new teen flicks.This is kinda like a fun and more cheerful version of "the crow".Its got plenty of action,language and a bit of nudity,especially for a pg-13 rating. there are no extras,but the picture is very clear,only full screen,but given the company that released it, thats not a suprise.Its a flick that is well worth checking out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 31 2014
I love this movie since I Was a little girl

The Wraith (1986)
The Wraith (1986) by Mike Marvin (DVD - 2010)
Out of stock