5.0 out of 5 stars True Blood season 3
True Blood season 3 is my favourite season! There is so much that happens in this season to everyone in the show, every episode is exciting. It also helps that there are A LOT of Eric scenes (my favourite vampire of all) as he is soooo hot. I am a die hard True Blood fan and if you are too....you NEED to purchase this season for sure!
Published on Aug. 8 2012 by amazon#1fan

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Stuff
I am enjoying True Blood, story line is interesting and holds my attention but the acting leaves a little to be desired.
My favorite character is Sookies' brother. It is different from what I would normally watch.
I will definitely watch until the end.
Published 23 months ago by Brenda Wright

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars True Blood season 3, Aug. 8 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Stuff, Sept. 9 2013
This review is from: True Blood: Season 3 (DVD)
I will definitely watch until the end.
I would recommend this to my friends but I would also give them a little heads up that it is all about not so scary vampires.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, June 29 2011
Valerie Sharp - See all my reviews
This review is from: True Blood: Season 3 (DVD)
I'm keeping this short and sweet, loved this season, its everything I had hoped for, and given that I don't have cable, I waited all year for this to come out for home use and it was SO! worth the wait. I have read all the books and the show while loosely following the books, throws out new twists and turns, its a wild bloody ride of the supernatural world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fangtastic!, June 9 2011
This season introduces new Weres and witches, dives into existing characters pasts, and although does not stick too close to the book was enjoyable. But leaves you on the edge of your seat begging for season 4. The new extra feature, seamless viewing, allows you to view episode to episode without interruption disc to disc (no more waiting for the menus!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Best season ever, Feb. 1 2014
This review is from: True Blood: Season 3 (DVD)
Best season ever, must watch! Exciting, dramatic and twisty. More characters added taking the first two seasons into more adventure, intensity and humour

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, Oct. 11 2011
L. Morin (Ottawa, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: True Blood: Season 3 (DVD)
I really enjoyed this season, dark and funny at the same time. Much different than the books, but it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the series, June 10 2013
This review is from: True Blood: Season 3 (DVD)
I don't want to give anything away but if you are a true fan you will stay one. I really enjoy the fantasy.

5.0 out of 5 stars True Blood Review, Feb. 25 2013
This review is from: True Blood: Season 3 (DVD)
item was great , all the dvd's worked great , no problems .. great product very happy with it thanks again

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, Sept. 25 2013
This review is from: True Blood: Season 3 (DVD)
I got all the season and I love this show. very hot and so is eric. I can watch it over and over again

3.0 out of 5 stars Pas la meilleure, Jan. 22 2013
This review is from: True Blood: Season 3 (DVD)
Cette saison est bonne, mais ce n'est pas la meilleure de la série. Par contre elle vaut la peine !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

True Blood: Season 3
True Blood: Season 3 by Anna Paquin (DVD - 2011)
CDN$ 49.98 CDN$ 29.97