5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product!
REALLY good price for the screen protectors. You get 6 and its the same quality as those 20 dollars one.
For the people who complain about the installation, its a tedious for EVERY product. And EVERY product will never fit 100%.

Published on Oct. 12 2010 by Johnny S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Do the job
Published on Jan. 11 2011 by Tailgater

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product!, Oct. 12 2010
This review is from: 6 pcs Clear Screen Protectors for iphone 3G/3GS (Wireless Phone Accessory)

It fits perfectly, worth the money FOR SURE (don't let the cheap price turn you away) and installation is pretty simple, no need for soap or anything.

TIP: after couple of times of trying.. if you got dust underneath dont throw it out.. just wet it and try again. Couple of drops of water will not ruin your iphone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, March 16 2012
Everything as described, shipment received with good packaging. Although it said 6 screen protectors, but actually each one has 2 inside, so there are effectively 12 of them. I ruined the first one, but the second one goes on perfectly and precisely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Feb. 9 2012
My first purchase in amazon and I must say it is a good buy. For a very cheap price, I got a pretty decent product. So easy to apply, not much bubbles and did not tear off when i put back the case. And it arrived in the mail in three days!

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, Feb. 24 2011
The quality of this screen protector is great and the manufactures paid a lot of attention to detail. In terms of the installation process, it was fairly easy, and hardly any bubbles appeared after installation. I would have gave this product 5 stars if it did not attract a lot of fingerprints. However, with the price and the quality of the screen protectors, it's manageable to wipe off the fingerprints every once in a while during everyday usage.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for your money, Jan. 2 2011
I am very pleased with this product and would order it again. I ordered it for my ipod touch as a protective screen cover. I have been using one of the protective plastic screens. It is easy to apply to the screen and protects the screen from scratches and debris. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a protective screen cover. I gave one to my sister and I applied one to my daughter's ipod touch as well. Some of the covers used for the ipod itselt do make the screen lift off at the edges, however I found it very easy to simply cut down the cover to size so I could use both.

3.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, Jan. 11 2011
I find that these are great for a few months but tend to peel. If you wait too long, it then begins to interfer when you try and hang up the phone. I found that I would try and end the call but the peeling screen cover thought I was still holding it to my face. As long as you are prepared to replace once it begins to peel, then it is a great way to protect your screen. Especially for those who have a habit of dropping or keep them in your pocket with keys or purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same stuff you buy in retail stores but so much cheaper!, Oct. 6 2010
My goodness eshopic provides excellent prices! The screen protectors are the exact same as you would find in retail stores for $5 a piece! They are cut perfectly, no flaws in the design, and shipped quickly. I dropped my iphone and it skid against the pavement and totally scratched up the screen protector the first day I put it on--it was an accident--and only the screen protector was harmed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous, Jan. 27 2011
This is simply ridiculous. I've seen these same covers selling for 15 dollars for a set of three in stores and that's before tax. I ordered two packs so I got 12 screen protectors delivered to my door for 2 dollars. Like I said, ridiculous.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wasted two of them trying to get them on properly ..., Oct. 20 2014
Hard to put on and full of air bubbles. I wasted two of them trying to get them on properly and the last one is full of air bubbles but I left it on any way. I don't know how to get the air bubbles out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear screen protectors, May 20 2014
The clear screen protectors for iphone 3G are great but, complicated to put on phone without having any bubbles.
From.Claudette N.B.