5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product!
REALLY good price for the screen protectors. You get 6 and its the same quality as those 20 dollars one.
For the people who complain about the installation, its a tedious for EVERY product. And EVERY product will never fit 100%.

Published on Oct. 12 2010 by Johnny S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Do the job
Published on Jan. 11 2011 by Tailgater

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome product!, Oct. 12 2010
This review is from: 6 pcs Clear Screen Protectors for iphone 3G/3GS (Wireless Phone Accessory)

It fits perfectly, worth the money FOR SURE (don't let the cheap price turn you away) and installation is pretty simple, no need for soap or anything.

TIP: after couple of times of trying.. if you got dust underneath dont throw it out.. just wet it and try again. Couple of drops of water will not ruin your iphone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, March 16 2012
Everything as described, shipment received with good packaging. Although it said 6 screen protectors, but actually each one has 2 inside, so there are effectively 12 of them. I ruined the first one, but the second one goes on perfectly and precisely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Feb. 9 2012
My first purchase in amazon and I must say it is a good buy. For a very cheap price, I got a pretty decent product. So easy to apply, not much bubbles and did not tear off when i put back the case. And it arrived in the mail in three days!

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, Feb. 24 2011
The quality of this screen protector is great and the manufactures paid a lot of attention to detail. In terms of the installation process, it was fairly easy, and hardly any bubbles appeared after installation. I would have gave this product 5 stars if it did not attract a lot of fingerprints. However, with the price and the quality of the screen protectors, it's manageable to wipe off the fingerprints every once in a while during everyday usage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protectors Great Value, Sept. 18 2011
Got the package quickly. The quality of the product is equal to other similar protectors that I have purchased at a much higher cost.
However I found they are not quite a sticky as some protectors that I have had, but at fractions of the cost it is a minor gripe.
I like the smooth silky feel of the finish as it allows for ease of use on my iPhone 3GS. I had a much more expensive protector that I found was "sticky" on the surface and did not like the feel.
The Vendor included some lint free cloths to prepare the surface which was nice. No instructions, but I have put a few of these protectors on before so not a big deal.

Over all very happy with this product and the vendor shipped quickly.

As I missed the bit about package of six, I ordered what I thought was three but got 18 protectors.
Oh well can't complain, I ended up using one for my camera screen. Overall I

5.0 out of 5 stars Iphone 3g\3gs Clear Screen Protector Covers, March 18 2011
These covers were terribly inexpensive. There was no fancy wrapping of the the product, but along with the covers, came a card and a little cloth to wipe the screen. Personally, i never put on covers (I have an iPad also) without scotch tape and a can of compressed air.

I kind of expected these cheap covers to be unreliable, but they are not. They do their job and it is hard to see or feel that I do in fact have a cover on. My ipad covers gives me grief as to whether I have it on oor not, when I try to click or drag.

I would certainly recommend them and am waiting for the iPad version at that price, to appear.

[...]

Beth Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars value for your money, Jan. 2 2011
I am very pleased with this product and would order it again. I ordered it for my ipod touch as a protective screen cover. I have been using one of the protective plastic screens. It is easy to apply to the screen and protects the screen from scratches and debris. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a protective screen cover. I gave one to my sister and I applied one to my daughter's ipod touch as well. Some of the covers used for the ipod itselt do make the screen lift off at the edges, however I found it very easy to simply cut down the cover to size so I could use both.

3.0 out of 5 stars Do the job, Jan. 11 2011
I find that these are great for a few months but tend to peel. If you wait too long, it then begins to interfer when you try and hang up the phone. I found that I would try and end the call but the peeling screen cover thought I was still holding it to my face. As long as you are prepared to replace once it begins to peel, then it is a great way to protect your screen. Especially for those who have a habit of dropping or keep them in your pocket with keys or purse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was exactly what I thuoght it would be, June 7 2013
Was exactly what I thought it would be and it arrived more or less when expected. As to Amazon I hate the fact that we are being nice enough to take the time to write a comment and yet are forced to do it in their terms--a minimum of required words. This stops me from doing so often or adding stuff like this just to make up for it since I don't really know what to add or don't want to spend an extra 10 minutes thinking about it..

1.0 out of 5 stars very unsatisfactory, June 11 2012
Received the screen savers and were a very poor quality. The company contacted me after I gave the product a bad review and said they would send new screen savers. They asked me to change my review and I thought that because they were good enough to replace what they had sent me I would change it. That was weeks ago and still haven't received them. Poor product, poor customer service and I'd have to say very manipulative.