countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Color: Gray/Red|Change

on September 18, 2012
Love the blanket but 2 small issues: the velcro is on the bottom of the blanket when sitting on it and therefore gets whatever grass/wet/sand of the area you are (unlike the zip closure of the similar skip hop blanket). also a tiny bit slippery material makes sitting on a slight incline a bit slidey.
on January 4, 2016
Best thing ever. Take it with me everywhere when I'm out, at parks, to the beach, to the pool, etc. So easy to fold/unfold. So easy to wipe clean. Machine washable if necessary, but I just hand washed it in the tub the one time a basic wipe was not enough. Quality product. The only complaint is that the stitching where the strap attaches to the blanket aren't great. one side of mine ripped when the strap got caught when I was pulling it out of the stroller. Would have been better to have a firmer connection (strap actually go all the way around/inside/through the blanket at that point).
on September 23, 2015
It is big and light. We use it indoor. In moves a little on the carpet but overall it is still a decent mat for baby.
on September 23, 2013
Although it shows that it'll fit a whole family, it would be a very tight fit. If I had the choice I'd definitely go a size bigger.
I haven't bought it outside yet, but the material appears to be of great quality. Similar to the previous comment, the Velcro located beneath the mat is not a very good idea. All tons of dirt and hair and crap gets stuck on it. Overall, great product, especially if it's only used as a baby play area.
on November 12, 2015
My wife had seen one of these in a park and we decided to go ahead with it; its size is great for my wife, our daughter and myself, it's colorful and it actually folds into a nice carry on bag with straps.
on June 1, 2016
We got this as a gift from our registry and we love it. The only thing is that it's not big enough for our liking so I ordered another off amazon. We love the easy folding to store and the material since it's an outdoor mat. It's very easy to wipe and clean. It's big enough for just a baby to play on but we use it for picnics so all 3 of us sit on it and there isn't much room (but we like to lay down) so we got a second for extra space. Overall, it serves it's purpose- we just like lots of extra space.
on April 3, 2015
This is a really nice blanket, good size and beautiful print. However I had to return it to Amazon even before using it as I was not fully happy with its material. It's a bit heavy and the layer underneath is rather thick, which could be great as it will be used outdoors. But because I'll be using it with my toddler, I wanted something that is more lightweight, softer, and I could easily wash. I ended up getting a refund and settling with the Tuffo brand. Thank you for the hassle-free transaction, Amazon! :)
on June 28, 2014
Blanket was just as the description said. This blanket is great, it folds up easily and the carrying strap is very handy. Spills clean up easily and our kids love playing on it and having picnics. Would definitely recommend this for any outdoor activities.
on August 11, 2013
This blanket is very useful for picnics, at the beach, in a park, whatever. It's very compact, therefore takes hardly any room in the trunk of your car or stroller. Very easy to clean and fold away. Makes a perfect baby shower gift.
on November 16, 2015
Great for family picnics. Just large enough for 2 adults and 2 little kids, but it will be too small when the kids are older. Great colors and quality. Love that it folds and packs up inot a carrying case of its own.

See 1 answered question