biss boutiques-francophones Learn more Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools vd2016beauty ca_ty_gno

Color: Gray/RedChange

on September 18, 2012
Love the blanket but 2 small issues: the velcro is on the bottom of the blanket when sitting on it and therefore gets whatever grass/wet/sand of the area you are (unlike the zip closure of the similar skip hop blanket). also a tiny bit slippery material makes sitting on a slight incline a bit slidey.
on April 3, 2015
This is a really nice blanket, good size and beautiful print. However I had to return it to Amazon even before using it as I was not fully happy with its material. It's a bit heavy and the layer underneath is rather thick, which could be great as it will be used outdoors. But because I'll be using it with my toddler, I wanted something that is more lightweight, softer, and I could easily wash. I ended up getting a refund and settling with the Tuffo brand. Thank you for the hassle-free transaction, Amazon! :)
on September 23, 2013
Although it shows that it'll fit a whole family, it would be a very tight fit. If I had the choice I'd definitely go a size bigger.
I haven't bought it outside yet, but the material appears to be of great quality. Similar to the previous comment, the Velcro located beneath the mat is not a very good idea. All tons of dirt and hair and crap gets stuck on it. Overall, great product, especially if it's only used as a baby play area.
on September 23, 2012
This is a great product for families. I bought it for my 7 month old baby so we could go on picnics. It fits well under my stroller or I can hang it across the stroller. It's fairly light weight and excellent quality. We use it at the park, at the beach to watch fireworks and I know some moms who use it inside their homes. I'm very happy with my purchase and it is the kind of thing that if ever it got lost, I would repurchase.
on December 31, 2013
I bought this blanket because I have hardwood floors in my house and I have a rolling 5 month old baby. This has been a perfect solution. I put a yoga mat under it and then he can roll around without hurting himself. On top of that - it cleans up GREAT! I love how I can just wipe it down and it is good to go or throw it in the washing machine. It is nice and big and seem super durable. I would totally recommend it.
on September 23, 2015
It is big and light. We use it indoor. In moves a little on the carpet but overall it is still a decent mat for baby.
on October 23, 2013
This product is made with a good quality and durable fabric. It doesn't feel like those cheap plastic. at first i was ooncern it will jave a toxic smell, but i didn't smell any chemical smell coming from the fabric. the only thing i wish the is the blanket to be smaller when it is collapse and is still feels bulky to carry around
on June 28, 2014
Blanket was just as the description said. This blanket is great, it folds up easily and the carrying strap is very handy. Spills clean up easily and our kids love playing on it and having picnics. Would definitely recommend this for any outdoor activities.
on August 11, 2013
This blanket is very useful for picnics, at the beach, in a park, whatever. It's very compact, therefore takes hardly any room in the trunk of your car or stroller. Very easy to clean and fold away. Makes a perfect baby shower gift.
on November 16, 2015
Great for family picnics. Just large enough for 2 adults and 2 little kids, but it will be too small when the kids are older. Great colors and quality. Love that it folds and packs up inot a carrying case of its own.