4.0 out of 5 stars jj cole blanket
Love the blanket but 2 small issues: the velcro is on the bottom of the blanket when sitting on it and therefore gets whatever grass/wet/sand of the area you are (unlike the zip closure of the similar skip hop blanket). also a tiny bit slippery material makes sitting on a slight incline a bit slidey.
Published on Sept. 18 2012 by ekm

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but not for me and my baby
Published 2 months ago by Ella Villanueva

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars jj cole blanket, Sept. 18 2012
This review is from: JJ Cole JEMGR All-Purpose Blanket (Gray/Red) (Baby Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but not for me and my baby, April 3 2015
This is a really nice blanket, good size and beautiful print. However I had to return it to Amazon even before using it as I was not fully happy with its material. It's a bit heavy and the layer underneath is rather thick, which could be great as it will be used outdoors. But because I'll be using it with my toddler, I wanted something that is more lightweight, softer, and I could easily wash. I ended up getting a refund and settling with the Tuffo brand. Thank you for the hassle-free transaction, Amazon! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, Would probably go for a bigger sized for a family., Sept. 23 2013
Although it shows that it'll fit a whole family, it would be a very tight fit. If I had the choice I'd definitely go a size bigger.
I haven't bought it outside yet, but the material appears to be of great quality. Similar to the previous comment, the Velcro located beneath the mat is not a very good idea. All tons of dirt and hair and crap gets stuck on it. Overall, great product, especially if it's only used as a baby play area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Dec 31 2013
I bought this blanket because I have hardwood floors in my house and I have a rolling 5 month old baby. This has been a perfect solution. I put a yoga mat under it and then he can roll around without hurting himself. On top of that - it cleans up GREAT! I love how I can just wipe it down and it is good to go or throw it in the washing machine. It is nice and big and seem super durable. I would totally recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blanket, folds easily, June 28 2014
Blanket was just as the description said. This blanket is great, it folds up easily and the carrying strap is very handy. Spills clean up easily and our kids love playing on it and having picnics. Would definitely recommend this for any outdoor activities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 30 2014
This item is perfect for picnics or just hanging out at the park. It's great for my child or just for me to use to sit and watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality fabric, Oct. 23 2013
This product is made with a good quality and durable fabric. It doesn't feel like those cheap plastic. at first i was ooncern it will jave a toxic smell, but i didn't smell any chemical smell coming from the fabric. the only thing i wish the is the blanket to be smaller when it is collapse and is still feels bulky to carry around

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blanket, Aug. 27 2013
Sturdy, great to use and easy to carry. Always keep it in the car because you never know when you'll need it. I've washed it a few times in the washing machine and have had no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Aug. 11 2013
This blanket is very useful for picnics, at the beach, in a park, whatever. It's very compact, therefore takes hardly any room in the trunk of your car or stroller. Very easy to clean and fold away. Makes a perfect baby shower gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blanket, July 19 2013
I absolutely love this blanket, bought it for picnics and trips to the park with my daughter and it was definitely worth it. And getting it on sale was a bonus. Easy to maintain and store away.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

JJ Cole JEMGR All-Purpose Blanket (Gray/Red)
CDN$ 39.95 CDN$ 36.99