summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on October 15, 2012
I thought I'd sit down and check out the first episode last Sunday; twelve hours later I had watched then entire series.
Anyone who has been or known an aspiring actor will get this. It's so farcical and yet accurate at the same time.
If you like off-colour humour, check it out.
on October 25, 2011
Great show, really funny and original. Very mature so watch out for kids. Not appropriate!! Lots of sex and drugs but quite amusing and dry.
on September 5, 2013
I picked up Party Down after burning through the complete series of Veronica Mars in about 2 weeks. Rob Thomas is amazing, and his most recent project (Kickstarter campaign; Veronica Mars The Movie) is a testament to that. Party Down is hilarious, quick and smart. Plus, there are a ton of great cameos and all of the actors do an incredible job.
on August 5, 2014
I bought this series on a whim for my husband - never have we ever been so happy with a random TV purchase. How this show only made it two seasons is beyond me. It's cast perfectly, and if you didn't have crushes on Adam Scott and Lizzy Caplan before, you will after watching this.
on August 18, 2013
All the episodes are very entertaining, excellent first season, anyone from 17-50 years of age will more than likely enjoy this! Great Cast, Funny, makes you wanna watch the next episode rite after the other.
on February 25, 2014
This show is super funny, the DVD's were in perfect shape. They arrived so fast I was confused! Literally in a day and a half. Love them. Everyone should get this show.
on January 30, 2012
What a great find! Finally a series that my boyfriend and I can both agree on! Totally funny! You can't go wrong!
on February 5, 2013
I was introduced to Party Down after it was cancelled. It speaks to me on so many levels - the style of humour, the acting - and of course for the overall theme. The idea of people striving toward a seemingly impossible end (acting, screenwriting), even after a lifetime of essential failure (Jane Lynch's Constance) or continual frustration (Casey, Roman), is really appealing. I'm not happy that it ended so prematurely, though the final episode offers a sort of hope all the same for at least one of the characters.

From season one, my favourites are probably the pilot ("Willow Canyon Homeowners Annual Party"), "California College Conservative Union Caucus", and... okay, pretty much all of them. Anyway, watch and enjoy and celebrate Ricky Sargulesh together!