5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy Gold!, Oct. 15 2012
Kristen Knight (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Party Down: Season 1 (DVD)
I thought I'd sit down and check out the first episode last Sunday; twelve hours later I had watched then entire series.
Anyone who has been or known an aspiring actor will get this. It's so farcical and yet accurate at the same time.
If you like off-colour humour, check it out.

4.0 out of 5 stars great show - funny, but a bit racy, Oct. 25 2011
This review is from: Party Down: Season 1 (DVD)
Great show, really funny and original. Very mature so watch out for kids. Not appropriate!! Lots of sex and drugs but quite amusing and dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... my husband - never have we ever been so happy with a random TV purchase, Aug. 5 2014
This review is from: Party Down: Season 1 (DVD)
I bought this series on a whim for my husband - never have we ever been so happy with a random TV purchase. How this show only made it two seasons is beyond me. It's cast perfectly, and if you didn't have crushes on Adam Scott and Lizzy Caplan before, you will after watching this.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO FUNNY, Feb. 25 2014
This review is from: Party Down: Season 1 (DVD)
This show is super funny, the DVD's were in perfect shape. They arrived so fast I was confused! Literally in a day and a half. Love them. Everyone should get this show.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, and helped aid my post Veronica Mars depression, Sept. 5 2013
This review is from: Party Down: Season 1 (DVD)
I picked up Party Down after burning through the complete series of Veronica Mars in about 2 weeks. Rob Thomas is amazing, and his most recent project (Kickstarter campaign; Veronica Mars The Movie) is a testament to that. Party Down is hilarious, quick and smart. Plus, there are a ton of great cameos and all of the actors do an incredible job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Entertainment!, Aug. 18 2013
This review is from: Party Down: Season 1 (DVD)
All the episodes are very entertaining, excellent first season, anyone from 17-50 years of age will more than likely enjoy this! Great Cast, Funny, makes you wanna watch the next episode rite after the other.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites!, Feb. 5 2013
This review is from: Party Down: Season 1 (DVD)
I was introduced to Party Down after it was cancelled. It speaks to me on so many levels - the style of humour, the acting - and of course for the overall theme. The idea of people striving toward a seemingly impossible end (acting, screenwriting), even after a lifetime of essential failure (Jane Lynch's Constance) or continual frustration (Casey, Roman), is really appealing. I'm not happy that it ended so prematurely, though the final episode offers a sort of hope all the same for at least one of the characters.

From season one, my favourites are probably the pilot ("Willow Canyon Homeowners Annual Party"), "California College Conservative Union Caucus", and... okay, pretty much all of them. Anyway, watch and enjoy and celebrate Ricky Sargulesh together!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, Jan. 30 2012
This review is from: Party Down: Season 1 (DVD)
What a great find! Finally a series that my boyfriend and I can both agree on! Totally funny! You can't go wrong!

Party Down: Season 1
Party Down: Season 1 by Rob Thomas (DVD - 2010)
CDN$ 16.98 CDN$ 11.99