march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

on May 28, 2016
Typical Jillian workout...Ouch!! great!
on May 18, 2016
A good workout program!
on May 4, 2016
I do hatha yoga once a week so I found L1 much too easy. L2 is a good workout and gives me variety in my week. If you do it properly you can definitely feel it the next day.
on April 21, 2016
Great !!!!
on April 18, 2016
Nice combination of yoga and excersise.
Felt the burn and the yoga stretched it out. Easy to follow and great for core strength.
on April 1, 2016
Good product and got here fast.
on March 16, 2016
Différent du yoga que Je connaissais mais j'adore sa manière de nous mettre en forme. Essayez.
on March 11, 2016
really hard! not really yoga as much as a work out incorporating yoga positions
on March 7, 2016
I am a fit person who was looking for a daily morning workout routine to assist with weight maintenance. I am not new to power yoga, so I wasn't looking for something slow and contemplative. I was ready to get to work, and the Yoga Meltdown program seemed to fit the bill. It consists of 2 levels, starting at Level 1 and progressing to Level 2 in the 4th week of the program. In my view, Level 1 is the better of the 2 - it is well-choreographed and flows easily from position to position. I stopped using the program shortly after starting Level 2. In my view, the dynamic moves within a position and the flow between positions were extremely awkward.
on February 22, 2016