biss Learn more Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night boutiques-francophones Exercice Tools vd2016beauty ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

on September 7, 2013
Lots of people maybe did not love this moving because they found it depressing. I loved it! What they went through, most of us have gone through it at least once in a life time. Unless you never had to get to experience a really intense romance...A real true love romance. When a movie can bring you back to your own painful memories and realize you lived through it and survived it like they did. Bingo, you have a winner!
on August 26, 2013
Arrived promptly, no damage what so ever to outside or inside. Received a friendly message about separate packaging, but arrived one after the other :) Now I can't wait to watch the whole series!
on March 7, 2013
Je vais écouter se film très souvent merci il est parfait pas de bris rien tout fonctionne parfaitement merci a vous
on January 15, 2013
Can't wait for the next one. My daughter loves the series also. Kept my interest throught the entire series.
Thanks
on January 14, 2013
Love the series. Love the storyline. Not crazy about Kristen Stewart as an actrice. Like vampire stories. Enjoyed this movie
Loved the storyline of the Series. Enjoyed all.
on January 2, 2013
Product was exactly as I ordered, it was just a little bit slower arriving that I had anticipated, so I was a bit disappointed.
on October 17, 2012
I paid very little for this used dvd from DiscX and had no issues with it. The only thing I noticed is that delivery took longer than ordering brand new direct from Amazon but was still delivered within the time stated. Would order from them again as long as not in a rush to receive. The price was great.
on March 23, 2012
J'aime beaucoup cette série. Pour tout ceux qui aiment les histoires d'amour avec les vampires, ce dvd est pour vous!
on May 13, 2011
you need to see twilight for this movie to make sense, spectacular special effects, scenery and of course the continuing love story between Bella & Edward and bella's friendship with Jacob.
on February 8, 2011
I hate to say it, but I cry every time I read or watch New moon. I loved how they introduced a lot more special effects and action. Yes, the movie derived from the book a little, but so does so many movies. A must for any twilight fan.