5.0 out of 5 stars Great Long Lasting Product
Published 12 months ago by Michelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough.
Keep in mind that every body is different, and some products that may work well with me might not work well with others.
Published 20 days ago by Erwin Y

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Long Lasting Product, Nov. 28 2013
This review is from: Sennheiser PMX 680 Sports Earbud Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
I honestly LOVE these headphones. I bought them two years ago, and they have never let me down. The band keeps the buds secure in the ears when doing aerobic exercise. I like that you have the option of the cord extension, so you can plug into media players on stationary machines at the gym, but the default shorter cord length is perfect for my iPod. These headphones have great durability, great sound, and they stay put. I would highly recommend these for anyone active.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, Sept. 15 2013
I really like the product. This is the first time I have had an earbud headphone that has not fallen out of my ears as I'm jogging or biking on a bicycle path. And I have gone thru quite a few. The only reason I gave it a 4 rating is because I would prefer that it had some sort of adjustable band that you are able to conform to your head giving it a better fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great running headphones, Jan. 8 2013
This Sennheiser headset is the first one of all the headsets i have tried throughout the years to meet or exceed my expectations as it applies to listening to music while running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for running., July 22 2014
These are perfect for me - great sound, stays put when I'm running. The two part cord is a great idea, the short section attached to headphones is the right length if you use an arm band iPhone mount. After destroying two pairs of headphones with sweat and trying an in ear 'Pro Sports' model that didn't work, I'm delighted to have found the right sports headphones for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough., Nov. 27 2014
Now, this product is good for running. It does not fall of, and is very comfortable. It doesn't have that constant "plunger effect" that ear buds may have for every step you take. It allows ambient noise to come in (this is a feature, not a defect), so if you're looking for headphones to isolate sound, these are not the one. You will hear traffic.

When I run with these though, one side always feels looser than the other, and is a minor but manageable annoyance. The "buds" aren't replaceable, and are only covered by optional foam sleeves, similar to the old iPhone ear buds. I usually take them out, as I run in the rain and don't see any added benefit from the foam covers.

My other complaint is the "extension" cable that they put in doesn't have a proper clip for your clothing, and is a tiny bit heavy, so it tends to bounce up and down pulling on the upper clip when you run. The clip they put in isn't a gator type one, but rather similar to ones you see on the lid of a pen (which has very limited places you can slide into). I suppose you can move the upper clip to the bottom to lessen the bouncing, or have the extension cable clipped into your collar. Buying a third party extension cable (with a simple female end and male 3.5 mm end on the other side) might be better, as I see the volume control nothing but an annoyance and hard to reach.

Overall functional, but in terms of the price, it could have been designed better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10 2014
Works Great

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, could fit better, June 23 2014
Alan Poelman (Thunder Bay, ON CAN) - See all my reviews
Good sound, but some difficulty fitting around my ears and staying there while at the gym. Probably better suited for running or biking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, but..., May 8 2014
Earbuds stay very stably when running. Good audio quality. Excited to use it for running.

Can be a bit uncomfortable when using it for a long time (several hours).

Delivery is a bit slow. Arrived one week later than the expected delivery date.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Running Marathons, Oct. 30 2013
Angelina Singson "The Gardener" (Ottawa, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
I got it and delivered in timely manner.

I am very excited as previous headphones fall off constantly.
I ran long distance, and in fact I use this one for a marathon.

I don't know if anyone experience this before, but when you are running for 4 hours, after that I feel the pressure pushing through my ears. So, I thought you need an alternate earphone after 4 hours? Or take it off and sing to yourself.

While I don't usually run 4 hours straight with this headphone daily, an h0ur workout does fine. Even going through fast hills and an speeding with my mountain bike.

Sound quality is great - not perfect but around 7/10. This ain't high end, so this meet my expectation. I like the volume control that comes with it. I like the sleep design....trust me, if you run for continuous 4 hours, the small, lightweight design is a perfect plus.

The cord is long enough - it fits in the pocket of my cargo pants.

Overall, I'd say 4/5, because of the pressure I felt as I wore it for a long period of time.

Lightweight, good price, great sound quality - I recommend this to anyone.
Thanks amazon for the timely delivery.
Angie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit for running !, Sept. 9 2013
Likes:
Secure and comfortable fit. The headphones spring back to closed position with sufficient force without digging into the ears. The ear buds have removable soft rubber covers (and foam covers which I have not tried). The design has a smooth finish including the thumb wheel volume control which is located way below the collar. As a comparison, my Samsung Galaxy S 3 headphones volume control always gets caught on my shirt collar, causing them to fall off during my work commute. This one is so much better! The case material is thick and feels durable and no draw strings but uses a velcro seal to close it securely. Delivered as expected!
Dislikes :
The treble response could be better.