countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Color: Turtles on a Log|Change

on July 21, 2015
The Solar Tractor is perfect for the area I've required it to light up.
The creation is really cute with the Gnome in the drivers seat.
Funnily enough, the Gnome looks like my husband. :) [Nose, eyes, mustache, hands...!]
The paint job is rustic ~ which I really appreciate.
I am pleased with this new addition to my gazebo!
on July 18, 2015
It doesn't last long at all. After one year, one of the turtle stop working and the colors on the turtles are gone. They were cute but quite small and poor quality. When we receive it, the battery compartment falls off due to bad glue. I wouldn't buy again since it only last one year.
review image
on July 8, 2016
Very cute, but make sure you pay attention to the dimensions. It was much smaller than I was expecting. Paint also has faded quite a bit after just one summer out in the garden, but still provides a soft glow at night for a few hours.
on October 17, 2012
This solar ornament is cute and detailed. It is very small. I find that the charge does not hold long even with a long sunny day.
Great product but the charge doesn't last very long. Regardless I love turtles so it was worth it. The product is made well and detailed.

First review back in May 2013
Updated Feb 2016

Well I think it quit lighting up (broke) a few months after my first review in May 2013. However I kept it because I love turtles. I paid $15.99 plus taxes back in 2013 so I can't be too upset.
on November 3, 2012
Je suis très satisfaite de mon achat, les petites tortues sont superbes et à la tombée du jour, elles s'allument! Je les ai placées sur le rebord de ma fenêtre. Les gens qui viennent chez moi sont émerveillés par la beauté et la qualité de ce produit! Merci!
on June 11, 2013
I purchased two, one for my mother and one for my sister. They both love it and the Turtles light well at night. Beautiful in any garden.
on June 21, 2013
Very Happy with this product, works very well and I enjoy looking at it once it's in full glow and shinning brightly at nights
on August 16, 2012
Simple cheap solar powered water feature ornament that lights up all night long. Ideal to set off garden at night.
on November 7, 2012
Cute. Light well. worked right away. Was exactly like I thought it would be. Order was shipped quickly. Good garden variety ornament.