march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Color: Turtles on a Log|Change

on October 17, 2012
This solar ornament is cute and detailed. It is very small. I find that the charge does not hold long even with a long sunny day.
on November 3, 2012
Je suis très satisfaite de mon achat, les petites tortues sont superbes et à la tombée du jour, elles s'allument! Je les ai placées sur le rebord de ma fenêtre. Les gens qui viennent chez moi sont émerveillés par la beauté et la qualité de ce produit! Merci!
on June 11, 2013
I purchased two, one for my mother and one for my sister. They both love it and the Turtles light well at night. Beautiful in any garden.
on May 13, 2013
Great product but the charge doesn't last very long. Regardless I love turtles so it was worth it. The product is made well and detailed.

First review back in May 2013
Updated Feb 2016

Well I think it quit lighting up (broke) a few months after my first review in May 2013. However I kept it because I love turtles. I paid $15.99 plus taxes back in 2013 so I can't be too upset.
on June 21, 2013
Very Happy with this product, works very well and I enjoy looking at it once it's in full glow and shinning brightly at nights
on August 16, 2012
Simple cheap solar powered water feature ornament that lights up all night long. Ideal to set off garden at night.
on November 7, 2012
Cute. Light well. worked right away. Was exactly like I thought it would be. Order was shipped quickly. Good garden variety ornament.
on July 13, 2015
Unfortunately I had waited for a birthday (July 9th) to have the package opened from time of delivery(June 9th). It was disappointing to discover the item was broken and there had been an attempt to repair it (you can clearly see a crack line and there's even a little hole where the piece must have been lost) but it was sold as a new item. Because the crack was along the panel which led to the solar section, the product does not work.
on February 3, 2016
These are beautiful when they work, but unfortunately the underbelly of the log
where the batteries are does not stay closed, the screws don't do their job,
and soon it's hanging by a couple of battery wires. You can't tape them up,
doesn't work either. This last one I bought in December I'm almost determined
to keep it in the house on a windowsill or something so I can keep it from falling apart.
on January 12, 2014
I bought this as a christmas present, it was nice but a bit smaller than I thought. When I took it out of the box there was a rattle sound, like something was loose inside of it. I was afraid it wouldnt work and since I was last minute i had no time for exchange. So I tested it out and it worked good anyways, the turtles light up nicely. I just had to try and explain the rattle when the person took it out of the box...