summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 12, 2012
This album contains a piece of music I'd heard on the radio and just had to have. The entire collection is peaceful and calming in my hectic day. I listen in the car when I'm stuck in traffic. Or put on the CD when I'm working late at my computer and want to treat myself as I do. I recommend this for anyone who's willing to listen. Exquisitely done.
on March 17, 2011
This is a classy album full of classic Part as well a few songs I had never heard before (Pilgrim's song and the Mozart piece). Dubeau is magnificent as conductor and lead violinist.
on December 20, 2012
Pour tout contemporain qui aime le classique de musique actuel. J'aime bien découvrir ce genre de musique. Le prix était inférieur au magasin et je l'ai eu livré chez-moi. Donc pas eu de file d'attente en magasin
on January 3, 2013
This music has helped me get through some difficult times and keep my sanity. Stillness in the midst of motion.