5.0 out of 5 stars Best cheap HDMI I bought
I regularly buy cheap HDMI cables, and often the plug covers are loose if not poorly made, where these ones were on par with regular brands you would buy in a store.

Published on Dec 2 2010 by Adrien Rochereau

3.0 out of 5 stars it works... but you get what you pay for
First of all, yes, most HDMI cables are ridiculously overpriced. It's a scam.

However, this cheap ones do have their drawbacks.

I found them to be fine for a single direct connection with a display, but ran into problems when running them into a receiver (brand new Sony) then out again into the display.

The Xbox seemed to handle it OK, but...
Published on Jan. 9 2011 by Beverly B

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cheap HDMI I bought, Dec 2 2010
Adrien Rochereau (Montreal, QC, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)

Not tight fitting, it clips just fine as expected, it's been running between my PS3 and my Bravia 52 TV for month, no issue with any blurays or games, even with Avatar... I recommend definitely this brand and seller (fast shipping, got it 5 or 6 days after ordering)

3.0 out of 5 stars it works... but you get what you pay for, Jan. 9 2011
First of all, yes, most HDMI cables are ridiculously overpriced. It's a scam.

However, this cheap ones do have their drawbacks.

The Xbox seemed to handle it OK, but the PS3 and the LG bluray player both got 'sparklies', pops and flashes both audibly and visually, indicating that data is being lost. If you look at the wikipedia page on HDMI, you can see that this is an established phenomenon with sub-par cables.

I just wish that there were cables that found a happy medium... around the $10 - $20 price point perhaps.

Caveat emptor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top-notch HDMI Cable with fantastic price tag, March 20 2010
I actually bought a $50 cable from the Home Depot and then returned it after consulting amazon and being absolutely blown away by the price difference. In terms of functionality, this is fantastic. I actually use my laptop for video-conferencing and now I can hook up my 52" LCD. Also, with this cable, I can use my laptop as my DVD and media player of choice!!! Great Product, Great Price.

5.0 out of 5 stars good hdmi for price, Nov. 10 2009
N. Duong "chrisOTT" (canada) - See all my reviews
It's 1.3 compliant and it works. Thats really all you need for a HDMI cable. Dont pay crazy amount of money for other HDMI cables, you will not notice any improvement in sound/video.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, Nov. 9 2010
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: GTMax High Speed GOLD-PLATED HDMI Cable Version 1.4 with Ferrite Cores Supports 4096×2160p Resolution - (Black / 3 ft) (Electronics)
I own a >$100 HDMI cable and I can't tell the difference between the quality when compared against this one - Too bad I didn't think to search amazon the first time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, Jan. 19 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I've had this HDMI cable for almost 2 years and it still works great. It gets frequently unplugged and switched between a laptop and a blu-ray player and so far no damage from use. I would definitely recommend this product as it works well and costs a fraction of what one would pay for a similar product at a big box retailer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product & fast service, Jan. 15 2012
Peter C. Deblois (Prince Edward Island, Canada) - See all my reviews
Great quality and just what I ordered - will buy again from this supplier - service was very fast & above my
expectations

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality IMO, Oct. 24 2010
I bought it to be used for connecting laptops to my tv which means it's going to be connected/reconnected a lot. Feels like a good quality cable and I'm not worried about it breaking down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase at a fine price, July 30 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Good purchase at a fine price, very fast delivery and expected performance of the product. I recommend every one to look for this manufacturer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as advertised., Jan. 22 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
The cables I received did not have the nice red sections on the connectors - they were all black. Nonetheless, I have been using them for more than a year now and have had no problems whatsoever. Performance and durability are just as good as those very expensive brand names!