countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on September 5, 2010
I am a huge music fan - I like virtually every genre. I like Genesis; I like most of Peter Gabriel's solo work; I like many of the original songs that Gabriel has done on this album (Randy Newman, David Bowie, Neil Young, Radiohead, and Talking Heads); and, I really HATE this album. It's not that I dislike it - no, I HATE IT. This album is as unlistenable as Elvis Costello's North. Dreary, overly breathy, maudlin in a bad actor way and terribly pretentious. This album should be avoided at all costs.
on May 9, 2010
When I heard that Peter Gabriel was doing a cover album I was not very excited. When I saw the song selection I was even less excited. But as a huge Gabriel fan I still had to buy it. It is his first album I can say I don't like. I think I enjoy more "From Genesis to Revelation" or "Out out" from Gremlins (probably his worst solo song). Some people like it. It is very well produced. But it does nothing for me. So I suggest you listen before you buy.