Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

on May 6, 2011
I bought this camera for my 12 yr old niece. She wanted pink but I could not find one. She loves this and it actually takes good pictures...has some qwirks in low light but otherwise pretty good
on March 10, 2011
this cam is darn nice. quality is good it has video with audio and the auto scenery captures the right moment. the only thing i see missing is it has no touch up like black and white or old fashion. it's still a good on the go camera.
on July 14, 2010
I've finally upgraded from my old 3MP camera, and I'm not disappointed! I've started taking more pictures, and getting to know my "artistic" side, when it comes to pictures.
This is a great "Point and click" camera. It has a number of shooting modes, including an "auto" mode that choses the best one for the situation. I've tried them all out, and I'm quite impressed with some of them. The panoramic mode works well, and another mode takes 2 pictures in a row; One with flash and one without, for situations where it's hard to decide if the flash is needed.

My only complaint is with transferring pictures to the computer. Windows doesn't recognize the camera as a storage device, and I had some trouble with the software. An SD card reader lets me transfer pictures from the SD card, but I don't consider that a solution, and wouldn't help at all if I was storing pictures on the camera itself.

If you've looked at other reviews for this camera, chances are you've seen somebody mention the HD video problem. I haven't had that trouble with the camera, and most of those complaints were made when the camera first came out.

There's not too much more I can say about this camera. If you're looking at digital cameras for under $100, there's a few to chose from, and most of them will take pictures that are good enough to print. There's not much that makes this one stand out, but I'm very happy with it.