5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag overall! Not too big, not too small. Have Canon T3i, two lenses., Jan. 3 2012
ray719 - See all my reviews
*****
Before I say too much, I encourage you to view the video feedback from D. Cavanagh under the "Amazon U.S." reviews section, since his review convinced me to get the bag.
*****

The bag is just what I need for my situation, though I wouldn't recommend it to someone desiring to purchase many different lenses. I only have two lenses and a Canon T3i. I could still add one more item to the bag, whether it's a flash or another lens. I have the standard 35-55mm lens and the 55-250mm lens. The larger lens surprisingly fits just fine and it is 5 1/4" long.

There are two major compartments to the bag: one for the camera and lenses/flash, and one for other things like the charger, assorted cables. There's extra pockets for smaller things if you need. I can fit the battery charger, camera-to-TV cable, camera-to-computer cable, and an AC power adapter for the camera in the 2nd compartment. That's enough for me.

I've heard comments that the larger Slingshot bags are too big or bulky, and I would have to agree since I went to a store and checked them out myself. Then again, for ME, they were too big. For someone else, they could be perfect. So I'd suggest researching other sizes if you think this one will be too small. For me it's great. I'm a thinner guy around 160 lbs, 6' 1". I should mention a review I read of a woman who didn't like the bag because of comfortableness issues (in the upper front area, if you know what I mean). So if you're a woman, make sure you also read reviews posted by other women, or just go to a store yourself and try on this bag.

Lastly, I must say the shipping was very fast. I did not expect it to arrive so quickly (just a few days). Upon opening the well-packaged box, everything was there and nicely wrapped. Great job!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for hiking!, Dec 30 2011
This review is from: Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW (Electronics)
Just got this bag for Christmas. It is a great bag for hiking. It's well padded and has a water-proof cover that you can put over it in rainy weather. The bag is very easy to access while moving.

4.0 out of 5 stars Is a good bag, June 11 2013
This review is from: Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW (Electronics)
A good camera bag. Doesn't fit the telephoto lens well but, can be made to fit with slight adjustment. Easy to use. Slides around the body nicely. Can carry it in front or back. Would be better if you could lock the zippers so when on a crowded train, subway or tourist stop. I did it with little screw clip locks. Love the extras that come with the bag but aren't described. The holder of the tripod (or I found out walking stick), the rain cover tucked into an inside pocket, the lens cleaner cloth attached. Is the best camera bag I've found so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and slightly waterproof, March 9 2013
This review is from: Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW (Electronics)
Good backpack at a pretty good price. I should have ordered the same in a slightly larger size for allt eh extras with the camera, but the backpack itself works very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 31 2014
This review is from: Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW (Electronics)
Parfait pour les nouveaux utilisateur de canon rebel

5.0 out of 5 stars on time but..., Dec 7 2011
This review is from: Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW (Electronics)
Everything was on time and in great shape...but I was quite concerned that all would be in the box still.. considering the box was opened when I picked it up! Luckily it was!!I beg you to use more tape when shipping..other than that everything works great! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 4 2014
Great Bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lowenpro SlingShot camera case, Jan. 15 2014
This review is from: Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW (Electronics)
Looks great and is very functional. Pricing was considerably less than at other various stores. Very happy with our purchase.

Lowepro SlingShot 102 AW