4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic printer with AirPrint support for iPad
Published on Aug. 1 2011 by FracturedLogic

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned Because of Lack of Wi Fi
I've used this printer at work (connected through an ethernet cable) and it worked very well, however, I purchased this printer for my home office and I did not realize that it is not Wi Fi capable, so I returned it.

Published 17 months ago by Creative_Guy

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic printer with AirPrint support for iPad, Aug. 1 2011
This review is from: HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn Printer (CE749A#BGJ) (Office Product)
This is a great printer! We bought this printer so that we could print from our iPad, and this feature works flawlessly. The only issue that we had was performing a firmware upgrade. Apparently HP doesn't test their Mac software. The firmware update utility doesn't work at all in OSX Snow Leopard or newer. We had to borrow a windows laptop do upgrade the firmware so that we could use it with our macs...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer!, April 3 2014
I just love it, it works great for wireless printing from my iPad and laptop. I've also got it set for two=sided printer which is so much more cost effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy setup, fast printing - very pleased, Feb. 19 2014
I intended to replace my nearly 20 year old LaserJet with another but was skeptical considering some of the reviews found online. Though I have yet to print thousands of pages, I am very pleased early in with the ease of setup, fast printing performance, print quality, quick power down after print request and condition received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent printer, Oct. 23 2013
J. Ostafew (Langley, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
One of the best FPO times I've seen, good PPM, reliable machines (we have a number of them in service). Built in PS and proper PCL 5e language support. Can't ask for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP P1606dn, April 20 2011
Set-up was flawless on my IMAC. Just what I wanted and needed: fast/easy to adjust settings/duplex printing. I am very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Oct. 4 2011
Fast printing, plus an option with sound reduction (slower printing though. Good quality
Impression rapide de la première page. Definitly a good purchase and very fast delivery!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned Because of Lack of Wi Fi, Nov. 14 2012

If you're looking for a solid printer that prints b&w very fast with clear crisp quality then this is a great machine, however, if you want wi fi printing you are out of luck.

ARRAY(0xb1de4114)