biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 16, 2012
I purchased two of these, along with some smoker chips to go inside, as Christmas gifts. The picture does not show how big this thing really is! I had thought they would be much smaller, but was very suprised to see that it was a decent size! I think any bbq fanatic would love to get one of these! Seems like great quality, and came in nice packaging!
on August 9, 2015
While this is a very heavy duty tube, and a decent size, it burns the wood hips much too fast. I'm possibly not using it properly, but tin-foil pouches smoke for a longer time. I will keep experimenting and re-rate this if I can figure out what I'm doing wrong. (Maybe better/any instructions in the box would be a great idea?)
on August 6, 2015
will not stay lit no matter what we do. even ordered an extra one and drilled holes on the other side. just wont keep lit unless its right on the burner
on March 15, 2013
Exactly what i order, great and easy communication, faste delivry . . . . . . . !

Many thank's
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 5, 2015
Works well for a small BBQ, holds jus about the right amount of chips for our purposes.
on September 11, 2011
I like very much this product I use this product for BBQ Ribs with Apple Wood Chips and the taste was MIAM
on October 11, 2015
perfect exactly what I was kooking for for my charcoal bbq
on May 18, 2014
The cap can be a real pain in the *** To remove after use. This is a problem when you need to keep adding chips to a longer BBQ session.(like when smoking ribs for several hours for example) I wish it was about twice its size. I find I am loading chips very frequently. I think I will purchase one where I can have the little flip up door so adding chips does not require removing the whole thing from the BBQ. It does work however. For smaller BBQ's where one tube of chips (30 min or so) is all you need then it is great.
on July 27, 2015
excellent
on October 13, 2014
They work well. Have done spare ribs and even made chipotle.

See 1 answered question