summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

on August 9, 2015
While this is a very heavy duty tube, and a decent size, it burns the wood hips much too fast. I'm possibly not using it properly, but tin-foil pouches smoke for a longer time. I will keep experimenting and re-rate this if I can figure out what I'm doing wrong. (Maybe better/any instructions in the box would be a great idea?)
on March 3, 2016
Works to smoke when the tube is placed over direct heat. Doesnt smoke without a burner going because it doesnt stay lit. I think i should have spent the extra couple bucks and bought the Amazin smoke tube smoker. My brother loves his beause it smokes and cold smokes too.
on November 16, 2012
I purchased two of these, along with some smoker chips to go inside, as Christmas gifts. The picture does not show how big this thing really is! I had thought they would be much smaller, but was very suprised to see that it was a decent size! I think any bbq fanatic would love to get one of these! Seems like great quality, and came in nice packaging!
on August 6, 2015
will not stay lit no matter what we do. even ordered an extra one and drilled holes on the other side. just wont keep lit unless its right on the burner
on March 27, 2016
Does not burn for long at all, 20 minutes is all I have gotten which does not seem to be enough to impart smoke flavor.
on April 1, 2016
Thought this would be great, but it's not at all. It looks nice and has held up well, but a foil bread pan with wood shavings in it covered with a foil lid and having holes works exponentially better and it costs about $1.
on March 15, 2013
Exactly what i order, great and easy communication, faste delivry . . . . . . . !

Many thank's
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 5, 2015
Works well for a small BBQ, holds jus about the right amount of chips for our purposes.
on September 11, 2011
I like very much this product I use this product for BBQ Ribs with Apple Wood Chips and the taste was MIAM
on October 11, 2015
perfect exactly what I was kooking for for my charcoal bbq

See 1 answered question