5.0 out of 5 stars Lightroom 3 Cost difference
An absolutely great program from Adobe !! I have used it for quite a while now and it almost takes the place of Photoshop in everyday life. My main complaint is not the program but that Amazon sees fit to soak the Canadian buyer over a $100 more than the US Customer ....... The price from the UK is even under the $200 CAD Mark. What gives Amazon ??????
Published on Aug. 22 2011 by revybawb

1.0 out of 5 stars Very over rated product from an over priced company
Published 15 months ago by Robert J Ash

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightroom 3 Cost difference, Aug. 22 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightroom3 - great product, Nov. 24 2010
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 (CD-ROM)
I've used Photoshop for a few years and really liked what I was able to do to my photographs.
I don't use all its features, just the ones necessary to compensate for my photography skills!
Lightroom3 makes those features even better and easier to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightroom 3, Feb. 13 2012
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 (CD-ROM)
Excellent product and now at a really affordable price even though Lightroom 4 is being released soon...I am more than happy with Version3

4.0 out of 5 stars Make your worst pics look great, Oct. 14 2011
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 (CD-ROM)
I purchased this and I found it hard to figure out how to do all it can do. I had to purchase an added book to help me make use of all the wonderful things this software has available. I was going to discard some pics, but after viewing them in Lightroom, I was able to make them look fantastic, especially ones taken at zoo where the ones I took in bad lighting at the acquairium looked a lot better. I am still learning all it can do, but so far I love it and would definitely recommend to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very over rated product from an over priced company, July 14 2013
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 (CD-ROM)
I bought this version of LightRoom because it's the last one which supports Windoze XP Sp3 which, along with Windoze 98SE, represent the only operating systems created by Microsoft which were functional, stable, easy to use and relatively reliable, apart from the vulnerability of Microsoft products to hacking and viruses. Once I realized that, for much less money, I could get the same features and more from Corel products like Paint Shop Pro X5, I was very disappointed. Moreover, the user interface is based overwhelmingly on 'non destructive' editing and cataloging of your images which is a pain for users experienced and methodical in their image library management and processing. THE FOLLOWING IS AN UPDATE TO MY PREVIOUS, HARSH REVIEW: I take back some of my complaints about LightRoom. I needed a great deal of image adjustment for wedding photos which had to be taken under harsh conditions, including flash under low light - yes, enormous red eye. Anyway, once I got used to the hand holding I realized that by editing and exporting I could salvage almost all of the photos with LightRoom adjustments and awesome red eye correction. I get the non-destructive notion and love the subtle degree of adjustment that helps keep the desired characteristics of a photo while enhancing judiciously. I'll keep LightRoom and XP as long as I can. Highly recommended and worth learning how to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than photo, Feb. 20 2011
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 (CD-ROM)
Lightroom is an amazing software that enhance creativity and possibilities to improve photographics skills. A must for everybody who wants to produce better images.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool., Sept. 8 2014
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 (CD-ROM)
Love Lightroom. Wouldn't use anything else for raw files.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adobe Lightroom, Nov. 12 2011
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 (CD-ROM)
This was just what I wanted and the price was very reasonable. It was delivered in fine shape and in rapid time.
Enjoy.
CJ

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 by Adobe (Mac OS X, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Add to wishlist