march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: CD-ROM|Change
Price:$272.53+ $20.53 shipping

on August 22, 2011
An absolutely great program from Adobe !! I have used it for quite a while now and it almost takes the place of Photoshop in everyday life. My main complaint is not the program but that Amazon sees fit to soak the Canadian buyer over a $100 more than the US Customer ....... The price from the UK is even under the $200 CAD Mark. What gives Amazon ??????
on November 24, 2010
I've used Photoshop for a few years and really liked what I was able to do to my photographs.
I don't use all its features, just the ones necessary to compensate for my photography skills!
Lightroom3 makes those features even better and easier to use.
on October 14, 2011
I purchased this and I found it hard to figure out how to do all it can do. I had to purchase an added book to help me make use of all the wonderful things this software has available. I was going to discard some pics, but after viewing them in Lightroom, I was able to make them look fantastic, especially ones taken at zoo where the ones I took in bad lighting at the acquairium looked a lot better. I am still learning all it can do, but so far I love it and would definitely recommend to anyone.
on February 13, 2012
Excellent product and now at a really affordable price even though Lightroom 4 is being released soon...I am more than happy with Version3
on July 14, 2013
I bought this version of LightRoom because it's the last one which supports Windoze XP Sp3 which, along with Windoze 98SE, represent the only operating systems created by Microsoft which were functional, stable, easy to use and relatively reliable, apart from the vulnerability of Microsoft products to hacking and viruses. Once I realized that, for much less money, I could get the same features and more from Corel products like Paint Shop Pro X5, I was very disappointed. Moreover, the user interface is based overwhelmingly on 'non destructive' editing and cataloging of your images which is a pain for users experienced and methodical in their image library management and processing. THE FOLLOWING IS AN UPDATE TO MY PREVIOUS, HARSH REVIEW: I take back some of my complaints about LightRoom. I needed a great deal of image adjustment for wedding photos which had to be taken under harsh conditions, including flash under low light - yes, enormous red eye. Anyway, once I got used to the hand holding I realized that by editing and exporting I could salvage almost all of the photos with LightRoom adjustments and awesome red eye correction. I get the non-destructive notion and love the subtle degree of adjustment that helps keep the desired characteristics of a photo while enhancing judiciously. I'll keep LightRoom and XP as long as I can. Highly recommended and worth learning how to use.
on November 12, 2011
This was just what I wanted and the price was very reasonable. It was delivered in fine shape and in rapid time.
Enjoy.
CJ
on February 20, 2011
Lightroom is an amazing software that enhance creativity and possibilities to improve photographics skills. A must for everybody who wants to produce better images.
on September 8, 2014
Love Lightroom. Wouldn't use anything else for raw files.
on February 19, 2015
Use this program a lot, worth the money.