march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on March 10, 2013
I proudly give Heartland 5 stars. This is a great family story whom all age groups are able to watch
and relate with. Especially if people enjoy horses and farm life.
on February 17, 2011
My wife loves this show and I bought these DVD's for her because the price was excellent. As much as I do not watch this show very often, I can tell that the quality that has come out of this Canadian show is very high compared to other programs released by CBC. Great work Heartland.
on August 26, 2010
i love this show
i'm from belguim and here it isn't available
every time i order something i get a date when i'm gonna receive it and it always come sooner
but this dvd box is beautiful even the cover
it's with a nice picture and when you have it you can't stop watching it
on August 21, 2014
This TV show is excellent! When ordering the DVDs, make sure to get the Canadian version--NOT the version from the American station. The Canadian version is better quality and has subtitles.
on October 25, 2015
This review is for 8 Seasons of Heartland......the most excellent of all tv series. I love the show and can't get enough. The cast is fantastic! The acting is so realistic I forget I'm watching fiction. The writers are awesome! They seem to know just how a family feels, loves, and interacts with each other. The entire cast and crew have my complete admiration. I will be purchasing Season 9 whenever it becomes available.
on July 14, 2011
This is one of the best shows on TV. The cast are all very talented and really bring the characters to life. You will fall in love with all the characters, especially Amy, Ty, and Grampa Jack. I'm a dude and I admit this show has even made me tear up. My teenage nieces and nephews both love this show too - we call each other after each episode to compare notes...hahaha.
on March 12, 2012
I have been puchasing movies from amazon and I am very happy with the service. I have purchased the complete season of Heartland and I am enjoying very much. Its just amazing how a grandfather raises his grandchildren and still takes time to take in tye who has been in trouble. Its a must see series. If you are a horse lover, then this is the series to purchase
on January 8, 2011
I purchased this as a Christmas present for my 16 year old sister and she loved it! The shipping was super fast and it came well packaged and in great condition. The price was also very reasonable compared to retail stores.
on February 19, 2013
Great family entertainment. There are not too many series that show good family values. I really like all the characters in the series, especially Jack. I watch the TV program faithfully. I recommend this show to all.
on July 23, 2015
Bonne condition, seulement il faut vérifier les cd parce que certain on des graines ou des traces de doigt ( qui ne sont pas les miennes) ce qui a fait buguer l'émission quelques fois