5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. My senior dogs have been to the ...
Published 7 months ago by Del

2.0 out of 5 stars alcohol and glycerin
Published 16 months ago by CiCi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. My senior dogs have been to the ..., Nov. 15 2014
Excellent product. My senior dogs have been to the vet for dental care which required using anaesthetic to clean their teeth. Needless to say the bill was expensive (over $600.00 each). A drop of this product in their mouths each night before bed had their teeth clean again within a couple of weeks. (Naive me, thinking one dental care visit was good for life, within 2 years the build up was awful again). Yes, they do spit a bit, but that's the point as it distributes the product through the entire mouth. I can verify the taste is mild, as I tried first to ensure it wouldn't burn my pets. If you want to speed up the process, purchase the scraper as well, apply product and the plaque scrapes off easily like paint after about 10 minutes sitting time. Very impressed, the fresh breath and scraper cost me $30.00, saved me the $1200.00 vet bill and my senior dogs with respiratory issues didn't need the trauma and risk of anaesthetic. Highly recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars alcohol and glycerin, March 3 2014
This review is from: COSMOS Tropiclean Fresh Breath Plaque Remover Pet Clean Teeth Gel, 4-Ounce (Misc.)
I am not sure why this tooth gel is advertised as "natural" and "holistic". It contains alcohol - which dogs should NOT consume and glycerin, which is not really a holistic or natural ingredient. My dogs did not like the gel and in addition, one of them is diabetic and his blood glucose level sky-rocketed each time after I used the gel. Maybe it helps with tartar reduction but I would not recommend using it because of the ingredients, especially the alcohol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product for Stained Dog Teeth, Jan. 1 2012
We bought a ten month old registered Sheltie from the breeder in the fall of 2007. What we noticed was that the Shelties teeth were badly stained especically near the gum line, he also had bad breath. So we started a strict regimine of brushing the Sheltie's teeth with a dog toothpaste product. It helped a bit as far as freshing the breath but did nothing to remove the stains. I found the Tropiclean "fresh breath" Gel Oral Kit this past September (2011) along with Tropiclean "fresh breath" water additive. I have used this product combination with the Sheltie every day and have noticed a remarkable improvement with stain removal and the improved breath odor. If applied everyday one bottle will last about three and one half months. Now that the Shelties mouth hygiene as improved we are using the gel every second day as per the instructions so the next bottle with last even longer. This product is well worth the money and is easy to apply to the teeth and gum line.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, March 21 2013
good for my dog his health is important to me, this product is useful and easy to use i will use it again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 11 2014
MY DOGS LOVE IT

5.0 out of 5 stars good result, May 1 2014
We used it for a few weeks and the difference is obvious. Now we don't need to brush my dogs teeth, just put the gel on. that's it. And their teeth white and clean.

But maybe the taste is weird. both my dogs getting really annoyed by tasting this gel and one of them will spit crazy

1.0 out of 5 stars My dog won't let me anywhere near his mouth with ..., Oct. 19 2014
My dog won't let me anywhere near his mouth with this product. He makes all these faces when he even smells it.

1.0 out of 5 stars My dog hates this stuff!!! No wonder ..., May 18 2015
My dog hates this stuff!!! No wonder....it contains alcohol. I have to brush his teeth so I use coconut oil, which is an antibacterial and antifungal and he loves the taste. I also use it for my own oral health regime. We both have healthy teeth and gums and our breath is fresh as a daisy or should I say coconut. :) You can buy the oil right here on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made my dog sick!, Nov. 8 2013
I bought this product, thinking along with brushing my dog's teeth, it would help
in keeping them clean!
I noticed no improvement, except my dog starting developing diarrhea...
I carefully monitored her habits and narrowed it down to this product!
It is just too rough for their stomachs and not worth making them sick over
clean teeth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than toothpaste, Feb. 28 2014
I brush my dog's teeth on mostly regular intervals and when I switched to this instead of canine toothpaste, this one produced better results - there's less tartar build up and the vet comments on how healthy my dog's teeth/gums look every time we see her. Same brush, same frequency of brushing. Costs a bit more than toothpaste but it's worth it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›