5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product for Stained Dog Teeth

2.0 out of 5 stars alcohol and glycerin
Published 8 months ago by CiCi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product for Stained Dog Teeth, Jan. 1 2012
This review is from: Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel 4 Oz (Misc.)
We bought a ten month old registered Sheltie from the breeder in the fall of 2007. What we noticed was that the Shelties teeth were badly stained especically near the gum line, he also had bad breath. So we started a strict regimine of brushing the Sheltie's teeth with a dog toothpaste product. It helped a bit as far as freshing the breath but did nothing to remove the stains. I found the Tropiclean "fresh breath" Gel Oral Kit this past September (2011) along with Tropiclean "fresh breath" water additive. I have used this product combination with the Sheltie every day and have noticed a remarkable improvement with stain removal and the improved breath odor. If applied everyday one bottle will last about three and one half months. Now that the Shelties mouth hygiene as improved we are using the gel every second day as per the instructions so the next bottle with last even longer. This product is well worth the money and is easy to apply to the teeth and gum line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Breath, May 26 2014
This review is from: Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel 4 Oz (Misc.)
Breath is fresh and teeth are noticeably cleaner - good product!!!! Ordered for mini and standard schnauzer - they actually don't mind it either!

2.0 out of 5 stars alcohol and glycerin, March 3 2014
This review is from: Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel 4 Oz (Misc.)
I am not sure why this tooth gel is advertised as "natural" and "holistic". It contains alcohol - which dogs should NOT consume and glycerin, which is not really a holistic or natural ingredient. My dogs did not like the gel and in addition, one of them is diabetic and his blood glucose level sky-rocketed each time after I used the gel. Maybe it helps with tartar reduction but I would not recommend using it because of the ingredients, especially the alcohol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than toothpaste, Feb. 28 2014
This review is from: Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel 4 Oz (Misc.)
I brush my dog's teeth on mostly regular intervals and when I switched to this instead of canine toothpaste, this one produced better results - there's less tartar build up and the vet comments on how healthy my dog's teeth/gums look every time we see her. Same brush, same frequency of brushing. Costs a bit more than toothpaste but it's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars clean teeth, Feb. 28 2014
This review is from: Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel 4 Oz (Misc.)
I think I wrote the wrong review under the water additive, As stated before, the product really works but brushing around the gums helps. Taste is okay as they do not fight the process. Highly recommend the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made my dog sick!, Nov. 8 2013
Lynne - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel 4 Oz (Misc.)
I bought this product, thinking along with brushing my dog's teeth, it would help
in keeping them clean!
I noticed no improvement, except my dog starting developing diarrhea...
I carefully monitored her habits and narrowed it down to this product!
It is just too rough for their stomachs and not worth making them sick over
clean teeth!

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, Feb. 18 2012
This review is from: Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel 4 Oz (Misc.)
I have been using it daily for a little over one week and I already see some improvement. They say to use it for a month daily then to use it once or twice a week as maintenance. I also use their water additive and I recommend those two products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Results almost immediately!, Nov. 5 2014
Gillian Mullin "rabid reader" (Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel 4 Oz (Misc.)
Have been using this product for about 10 days now and I can visibly notice a reduction in tartar buildup and his breath is not nearly as nasty.- very easy to use, no brushing teeth required!

1.0 out of 5 stars My dog won't let me anywhere near his mouth with ..., Oct. 19 2014
This review is from: Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel 4 Oz (Misc.)
My dog won't let me anywhere near his mouth with this product. He makes all these faces when he even smells it.

Fresh Breath Clean Teeth Gel 4 Oz