march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Size: 4 oz.|Change

on April 18, 2016
haven't seen much/any difference after using it for a few weeks...
on March 10, 2016
Used in conjunction with brushing my dogs teeth it does what it says it will, I have ordered it two times now and have recommended it to my friends.
review image
on February 14, 2016
I read a lot of reviews before buying this but I was still skeptical. I just had to write a review after my experience. My dog is 1. I was brushing his teeth on average once every two weeks. His front teeth still were white and clean. But three of his molars were in bad shape. One was badly stained yellow and the other two had this cement hard tartar that was yellowish brown. I would brush and brush these spots and even tried scraping at it with my finger but couldn't get them clean. I was planning on using the tropiclean daily for one month as recommended. It has been just over 1 week of daily use and the caked on tartar is 95% gone. There is just a tiny piece left on the corner of his molar and I'm sure it will fall off soon too. At first I wasn't sure it was doing anything, I kept applying it to the affected teeth and I wasn't noticing much of a difference. Then today I went to apply it and the tooth was totally white! It's like it softened it and it fell off while he was eating or chewing on his toys. I am beyond amazed by the results and really wish I had taken a before and after. I was literally just using a pea sized amount on each side of his mouth.
on January 28, 2016
Did very well my sphynx has rotting teeth and breath that smells like death after i put this 2weeks later he was way beter one tooth that was only holding with decay fell and now is healed... Doesnt replace vetenarian 800$ cleanup but does help alot or prevent teeth decay.
on January 22, 2016
It was good
on January 20, 2016
Great product!
on January 16, 2016
Great. It really works. I have used this product before and needed a new bottle. You just need a few drops in the water and it does make a difference on my dog's breath.
on November 30, 2015
good product
on October 26, 2015
Best stuff ever to keep a dogs teeth clean.
on June 27, 2015
It is good, dog does not think so but seems to be working.