biss boutiques-francophones snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Learn more Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: 4 oz.Change

on January 28, 2016
Did very well my sphynx has rotting teeth and breath that smells like death after i put this 2weeks later he was way beter one tooth that was only holding with decay fell and now is healed... Doesnt replace vetenarian 800$ cleanup but does help alot or prevent teeth decay.
on January 22, 2016
It was good
on January 20, 2016
Great product!
on January 16, 2016
Great. It really works. I have used this product before and needed a new bottle. You just need a few drops in the water and it does make a difference on my dog's breath.
on November 30, 2015
good product
on October 26, 2015
Best stuff ever to keep a dogs teeth clean.
on June 27, 2015
It is good, dog does not think so but seems to be working.
on June 24, 2015
Appears to be working on my dog!
on June 8, 2015
The product was highly recommended to me. My two dogs don't mind the taste at all, but so far haven't noticed any significant difference in the plaque on their teeth, although their breath is much better. Will continue to apply and see where it takes me.
on May 18, 2015
My dog hates this stuff!!! No wonder....it contains alcohol. I have to brush his teeth so I use coconut oil, which is an antibacterial and antifungal and he loves the taste. I also use it for my own oral health regime. We both have healthy teeth and gums and our breath is fresh as a daisy or should I say coconut. :) You can buy the oil right here on Amazon.