countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on December 4, 2012
My music doesn't sound right..
I feel like I am listening to music with my head covered by cardboard.
It looks exactly the same as my old one from apple but something wrong with it.
I just use it it was $5 but won't purchase for the next time..
on May 15, 2012
The quality of the product is terrible. Most importantly the sound is bad, it's probably the worst sound I ever heard from an earphone headset. It sounds like you were sitting in barrel. I'm no audiophile, but this is bad. The finish is also far from the original Apple product, don't expect what you see on the picture. Cheap plastic and even the glue is sticking out on the earphone pieces. It looks as cheap as the price. You get what you pay for. :)
on September 5, 2012
I waited a week before I wrote my reviews because someone else said that these headphones would stop working eventually. I am pretty rough with mine, I take them to the gym and throw them in my bag when I'm done and they get ripped out of my ears or the ipod sometimes while I'm running. So far, these are just as advertised and work perfectly.

The sound is typical of the regular ipod headphones (adequate and good enough for listening to music while working out or making phone calls while driving, if you want perfect sound, buy Dr. Dre's headphones lol)

The mic works perfectly with my iphone (Siri etc)

Based on the apple store selling the 'official' ones for $35 here in Canada in store, these are a great bargain and frankly a steal for the quality you get.

I am very happy.

I don't know how anyone else could not be. Maybe they have started using better 'fakes'. Whatever they have done, I'm happy.

Buy these headphones!
on August 17, 2013
After receiving the headphones and using them I immediately encountered a large flaw. You know when you buy cheap headphones from the dollar store and they sound like they crappy, cheap bass boost set? That's exactly what these are. I actually bought a better sounding set of headphones from the dollar store. If possible, look for other headsets with remotes as I guarantee that any other headset will sound better.
on February 28, 2013
Ordered 3 sets of these very small ear bud/microphone sets at a total cost of $2.94 for all 3. But for this very small package, these scam artists charged a shipping fee of $14.97. Outrageous. This package weight and size would normally ship for around $3.00
Amazon should dump these guys (Cellular Canada). It doesn't do much for their reputation.
on October 1, 2012
DO NOT BUY. Although the shipping was prompt, The quality of the headphones is very low. Very cheap parts that began falling apart on day 1 out of the envelope. The pictures indicate a volume control which does not exist here. The + and - buttons do not do anything. The middle button does end calls and pause music however.
on May 16, 2012
I bought these headphones after mine broke some of the reviews said the were good but after 3 days the end disconnected from the cord and they would not stay in the headphone jack on my phone.
They are a waste of money and I would not suggest them to anyone.
on October 31, 2012
The "speaker" part of the right ear piece came apart from the rest of the earbud in about one week. I had to glue it back together. The construction is flimsy and the sound is tinny. Terrible product. Do not buy.
on September 23, 2012
The sound quality is plain horrible. As a user, you hear the other person speaks as if they are mumbling. On the other end of the line, there is echo of every word that you just said with a second of delay.
on April 23, 2014
I bought these headphones to replace my old iPod ones. I personally detest the new in-ear earphones that Apple sells, they've never been comfortable to me, and this provided a great alternative. For the meager price that I paid, the quality is acceptable, though I don't expect them to last long.