march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on January 11, 2012
I bought this watch for my little guy for Christmas, 2012. It is already lost. My feeling is that the watch clasp is not secure enough and the clasp design could be improved. So, while the idea of a kid having a cool lego Star Wars watch is great and it was a home run as a gift; be prepared for some tears due to a potential lost watch since the clasp is not that solid.
on January 13, 2014
My 6 yr old grandson LOVED the watch and with the lego figure with it made it even better. Unfortunately he lost it the same day he got it (Christmas). I am assuming the clasp let go as another reviewer also mentioned that as a problem. Can't say for sure but I have a disappointed boy.
on January 3, 2012
My nephew was excited with this gift. He's a 6 yr old Darth Vader/Star Wars fanatic. He has a very small wrist and being adjustable was great since it could be sized to fit. He has no clue how to tell time yet though, maybe this will help him learn!
on June 14, 2014
I bought this for lego watch for my 6 year old kid in his birthday and indeed he adored it.
lovely design and attractive combination of colors.
If your kids love Lego, i recommend to buy as a gift one day. Not too expensive
Thanks Lego
on December 22, 2012
I purchased this watch for my nephew, he loves lego and star wars, he is only in grade 3, Well turns out I am the bestest aunt cause he doesn't want to take the watch of even to go to bed!!!
on February 18, 2014
It was a perfect gift for Our six year old nephew who absolutely loves Lego and Darth Vader.
You can adjust the wrist size with the Lego pieces which is a benefit.
Great gift.
on August 22, 2015
Awesome idea but truth they don't stay on the kids wrists the clasp is too easy to come undone - love the idea/look etc but execution needs a bit more thought.
on August 21, 2014
Awesome watch for my 7-yr-old. Lost the clasp piece pretty much right away, but if we can track down a replacement piece he'll be happy to wear it again. :)
on March 21, 2014
gave this for a xmas gift to a 5year old Star Wars fan. He LOVED it and loved the bonus Darth Vader toy too. The watch works perfectly. Great idea.
on September 8, 2013
Our grandson really enjoyed the watch. He loves Lego and everything Star Wars.
It was reasonably priced and delivered quickly.