5.0 out of 5 stars great Bag
I bought this as a gym bag it's the perfect size fits my shoes, towel and other things it also fits in the gyms small lockers. Very happy with this bag :)
Published 6 months ago by Katie Betts

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
Published 15 months ago by LN

5.0 out of 5 stars great Bag, Jan. 24 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - a little smaller than expected., April 11 2014
This review is from: Gaiam Green-Metro Gym Bag (Sports)
Easy to carry, nice pockets, fits into locker but a little bit smaller than expected. Still a good purchase - no complaints.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, April 14 2013
LN (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gaiam Green-Metro Gym Bag (Sports)
The bag is sturdy and attractive. It's also extremely narrow. There really isn't enough room inside for much more than a towel, and the side pockets can only accommodate a 500mL bottle of water. The elastic at the bottom that holds the yoga mat doesn't feel very strong, but it's holding up so far. Overall, I like the bag and I'm using it (it's better than what I had before), but I wish it were roomier inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and efficient!, Feb. 16 2013
This review is from: Gaiam Green-Metro Gym Bag (Sports)
I'd recommend this product to anyone who needs a gym bag that is still functional but that isn't taking up your entire trunk or back seat. It's compact, it's attractive, but it holds everything you need for a great workout. I attach my yoga mat to the cords at the bottom and pack in my set of hand weights, my gym clothes, my lock and my water bottle with room left over. I love this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, Nov. 19 2012
Great gym bag, great price! I scouted this bag out for a little while, and found the best price here on Amazon. Unfortunately I have to save this for a Christmas gift, but I can't wait to use it. It's the perfect size and I love the colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars As promised!, Oct. 17 2012
This review is from: Gaiam Green-Metro Gym Bag (Sports)
I saw this bag in a store a few months ago and didn't buy it; when I went back, it was sold out. I was really happy to see it here! I recently used this bag as a carry-on and it was great since it isn't huge but holds a lot. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gym bag!, May 13 2014
This review is from: Gaiam Green-Metro Gym Bag (Sports)
The quaility of this bag was amazing! It meeted all my expectations and more! Perfect to fit all my gym my gym gear and i love all the pouches and pockets it has!

Gaiam Green-Metro Gym Bag