5.0 out of 5 stars Redefines "blues"
This album blows me away. For 2 people, they make amazingly diverse sounds, based in dirty delta blues. But it's not really a blues record. If you're into any of that Fat Possum label blues, check these guys out. Can't wait to see them live sometime.
Published on May 12 2010 by Jeb

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad packaging and return policy.
I ordered a 33rpm album from this company and it was so warped that I could not play it. The packaging it was sent in was thin
cardboard and tape around the package.(can't help but think the tape pulled on the album and helped warp it.) anyway I emailed
Published 4 months ago by Doug

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad packaging and return policy., April 4 2014
the company with this problem, and they want me to send it back at my expense. Im not sure how this works I am the customer and I will be the one that is out of pocket for a product I did not receive. It seem to me that there is no customer service here, and buyer beware if the product is defective. It would have been great if they offered to send me a new record and a return package at the same time. I would not buy from this company again. P.S. I have collected vinyl records for 40 years and know
when a record is so warped it can't be played. Thanks Doug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Redefines "blues", May 12 2010
Jeb (Ottawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We Kill Computers (Audio CD)

We Kill Computers
We Kill Computers by Pack a.D. (Audio CD - 2010)