march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on July 14, 2013
I am fully content with this item !
I so thank you for delivery it so quickly, and for its careful and handsome packaging !
Finally, this is my first use of Gillette's products. I adopt Gillettes. They well are full efficient.
And besides, I have only cut myself once slightly, which is much less than I had expected !
From the bottom of my heart, I so thank you for selling such singular product and warmly recommend to all who are anxious to try of Gillette's products, particularly those that dwell in Canada. These former would be able to experience the excellency of your delivery.
on December 27, 2015
Received this razor for free to test out from Gillette's Shave Club. It has a nice swiveling head that provides effortless maneuverability with very few friction. Been using it for a week & have had little to no irritation during or after shaves. Offers a very close & satisfying shave, but as others have noted refills are quite pricey.
on October 15, 2013
Excellent product. I highly recommend this product for anyone that doesnt want to be shaving every day. I had my first go at it yesterday morning and was amazed!

Never again I have to shave every day now. Yahoo!

You dont know what your missing, get this product, it saves you time and money!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 19, 2013
The closest shave ever and with the less bleeding! BUT, the blades are really expensive and the one that comes with this package is better than those that you buy separately. Anyways, it's still better than any other razor or its sort
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 5, 2013
Works great no complaints however I do have a problem with the price of replacement blades so I find that cost limiting me as to using this razor. Quality etc. Very Good
on January 1, 2013
I normally used the grocery store name razor but this one give a much better shave and I'll continue to use it!
on January 30, 2015
tugs and catches on my whiskers
on June 23, 2015