countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Software|Change

on June 19, 2016
Amazon service in this instance was exemplary inas much that non-receipt of my first order was corrected quickly. Amazon customer service did a fine job (especially Cynthia) I'm a happy camper and look forward to continue shopping at Amazon. The Outlook 2010 will permit an up grade to an erratic cursor problem on my PC! Tony Prokop
on March 10, 2015
In my opinion Outlook has problems and locks up all the time and bumps you out. Don't know why but it has happened in 2010. Other than that this mail program is good.
on February 26, 2015
Useful!
on August 8, 2013
Good product.

Handles emails exactly as one would expect Outlook to. A little slow to run, but great functionality.

Enjoy
on January 1, 2012
Fast shipping and product was in perfect condition. I tride the Google cloud thing but nothing like having a good database on your computer. Welcome back Outlook.
on February 4, 2011
My favourite new feature in Outlook 2010 is the ability to "save all attachments" at one time. I often get emails with lots of attachments and saving them one at a time was a pain. I upgraded because Outlook 2007 could no longer handle the size of my overall email files -- the lag time when changing folders was painful! Outlook 2010 does not have this problem.
The only problem that I have had with Outlook is receiving emails from people on Mac computers. Their emails crashed Outlook 2010 every time until I figured out (after googling the problem) to delete Helvetica fonts from my Windows 7 system.