4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, Sept. 29 2011
This review is from: Philips HS8420/23 Nivea For Men Electric Shaver with Battery Indicator (Health and Beauty)
Nice product, close shaving.. Shipped quickly...it does exactly whats in the description. Just the anti irritation flask is a bit too small.. Else everything is fine..

5.0 out of 5 stars phillips electric shaver, Dec 22 2011
I have been enjoying the Phillips HS8420/23 nivia mens elecrric shaver since I purchased it. The price infuenced me as I am on a fixed income. This is a great product and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This shaver is as smooth as paper!, June 9 2011
When my first younger sister bought me this shaver as a Christmas present, I couldn't wait to try it out. It turned out to be a good one, because this shaver can cut through any kind of beard and mustach, and the anti-irration shaving cream adds a smooth touch afterwards. So this one is definitely a must-have. Also, all it needs is to have water to wash it off, and it saves a lot power too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Came early and it looks better than I expected, Dec 16 2012
It came practically a day after I ordered it! I purchased it for my husband as a Christmas gift because you couldn't beat the price, it's Philips and Nivea, and it even comes with the cooling gel in the package with it. He hasn't opened it yet, this is just my personal review about the look of it. As for how it works I'm not sure yet! But I'll be sure to update!

5.0 out of 5 stars Je suis très content, Jan. 3 2013
C'est mon premier rasoir électrique, reçu en cadeau. J'aime beaucoup l'expérience et je suis très satisfait des résultats. J'attendais ça depuis longtemps!