5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING RESULTS IN UNDER 1 WEEK
Leba 111 dental spray is amazing. It saved my 3 year old cat's teeth from being pulled. I used the spray as directed and the 1/8 inch thick plaque came off her teeth in under one week. I was able to take it off with my fingernail!
Published 18 months ago by MJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Used it twice a day for a month already
Published 23 months ago by G. Evans

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Used it twice a day for a month already, Aug. 15 2012
G. Evans (BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lebalab Inc - Leba III, Dental Spray For Dog Pet Cat teeth cleaning, remove plaque and tartar (Misc.)
.....and the jury is still out as to whether this product truly works. I have a 5 yr old Shih Tzu- Bichon Frise cross, and while her front teeth are pretty clean and white to begin with, her back teeth are caked with tartar. I always retract her cheeks and spray the stuff right onto those offending molars, and the thick buildup is still there after a whole month. I'll just keep on keeping on; there's plenty of solution left in the bottle, and see how it goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING RESULTS IN UNDER 1 WEEK, Jan. 23 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobo, Nov. 12 2012
Have used Leba since my 3-yr old goldendoodle was a puppy. No signs of either plaque or tartar buildup. Worth the expense to avoid expensive dental work in later years.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Leba, May 26 2014
Leba improves your dog breath and after a couple weeks the plaque falls off and can be picked off your dogs teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective product, June 16 2014
P. Labrecque (QC CANADA) - See all my reviews
I tried this product for my dogs especially for one of them that does'nt seem to enjoy to chew things. Tarte is a problem for gums but also it give an awfull smelly breath. After 3 to 4 days of spraying the tarte was already degrading. It works well an with a little brushing session everything will be gone. No need to put them to sleep a the vet for cleaning the teeths.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, June 6 2014
My dogs teeth have improved after 2 months of use. I started this using this product after my 13 year old labrador retriever had 2 teeth removed and a bone graft. There were other teeth that were looking suspicious at that same time and more extractions were recommended. I decided instead to try this product before putting my dog through another surgery. My vet actually recommended it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teeth, June 3 2014
Can't wait for my dog next check up to see what they say about her teeth;)
It has helped with doggy breath a little too;)

4.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, May 27 2014
I have used this product before for my senior dog and it work well except on 1 tooth a molar has a lot of plaque so I am trying again. I thought I had ordered a tooth scraper but it did not come with the order. could you check for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, May 15 2014
I have been using Leba III regularly on my 8 year old beagle. The vet is always impressed every time he examines her teeth. She has never required a dental cleaning. I highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!, May 13 2014
this is an incredible product !
i was skeptical at first but decided to try it rather than spend hundred$ on surgery (my dog is 11 and i was nervous about putting him through it) and now in only 4 weeks my dogs teeth are almost perfect! as my dog isn't a chewer his teeth haven't been the healthiest and he needed something to help out , this certainly did .
so glad i tried this , i will never be without it now!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›