countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on May 23, 2016
My girls (past and present) have beautiful white teeth - always give dental treats ... Started using this product to ensure dental health.
I still brush their teeth and alter between this spray, dental treats and brushing ...
on November 1, 2015
My toy poodle began coughing and swallowing a lot after using this product. So I tried giving her the recommended amount by spraying it into the bottle cap then gently dropping it on her tongue,
Same reaction. It scared me. I called Leba Labs in Ontario Canada and they denied anyone else complaining about this reaction.
I paid a lot for the Leba 3 and disappointed that the representative at Leba Labs did not offer another solution such as returning the product for a credit.
I am afraid to use it on my poodle now. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN LEBA LAB. Sandra Williams
on June 30, 2016
A pet store owner recommended this to clean my cats' teeth, and I have to say, I was impressed.
It is a little challenge to apply it because cats hate sprays, but once you get the hang of it with your cats, it is fine.
Apply twice a day for the first few weeks, and then once a day. The only thing is that is has to be away from food and water, which is a little complicated when you have to rush in the morning and all, but if you are diligent abut the applications, it works pretty well. :)
on January 23, 2013
Leba 111 dental spray is amazing. It saved my 3 year old cat's teeth from being pulled. I used the spray as directed and the 1/8 inch thick plaque came off her teeth in under one week. I was able to take it off with my fingernail!
Lebalab Inc - Leba III, Dental Spray For Dog Pet Cat teeth cleaning, remove plaque and tartar
review image review image review image review image
on November 25, 2013
This product for cleaning teeth on our dog is really good and it does work to remove and prevent tartar built up. Our little dog was scheduled for teeth cleaning by our vet and after only 3 months of using the Leba III , the Vet was surprised of the result and our little dog did not require to be put to sleep in order for them to clean his teeth. I have recommended this product to all my friend that have a pet. Many of them have started using the Leba III for their dogs and they are very pleased with the result.
on April 11, 2015
This didn't work at all for me. I followed the instructions exactly for months. It did nothing. The pictures of the tartar on a dog's teeth used in the advertising for this product mirrored my dog's teeth. This is what led me to believe that it would work. It is possible that the tartar build up on my dog's teeth is too much, resulting in no improvement. My dog is old and I didn't want to put him under anesthesia to have his teeth cleaned because of the risks. Unfortunately surgery seems to be the only option for me. Maybe this product works better on dogs with very little plaque and tartar build up.
on August 15, 2012
.....and the jury is still out as to whether this product truly works. I have a 5 yr old Shih Tzu- Bichon Frise cross, and while her front teeth are pretty clean and white to begin with, her back teeth are caked with tartar. I always retract her cheeks and spray the stuff right onto those offending molars, and the thick buildup is still there after a whole month. I'll just keep on keeping on; there's plenty of solution left in the bottle, and see how it goes.
on December 6, 2013
One of my Westies a 14 yr old had bleeding gums and really bad breath. Within a few days of using it twice a day her breath odour is already much better. Due to her age and heart murmur she is not a good candidate for the veterinarian to do her dental. The Leba III is making her feel and look better. I am also going to have her teeth cleaned using the anaesthesia free method to make her feel better.
on November 12, 2012
Have used Leba since my 3-yr old goldendoodle was a puppy. No signs of either plaque or tartar buildup. Worth the expense to avoid expensive dental work in later years.
on May 27, 2014
I have used this product before for my senior dog and it work well except on 1 tooth a molar has a lot of plaque so I am trying again. I thought I had ordered a tooth scraper but it did not come with the order. could you check for me