5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING RESULTS IN UNDER 1 WEEK
Leba 111 dental spray is amazing. It saved my 3 year old cat's teeth from being pulled. I used the spray as directed and the 1/8 inch thick plaque came off her teeth in under one week. I was able to take it off with my fingernail!
Published 14 months ago by MJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Used it twice a day for a month already
Published 20 months ago by G. Evans

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Used it twice a day for a month already, Aug. 15 2012
G. Evans (BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lebalab Inc - Leba III, Dental Spray For Dog Pet Cat teeth cleaning, remove plaque and tartar (Misc.)
.....and the jury is still out as to whether this product truly works. I have a 5 yr old Shih Tzu- Bichon Frise cross, and while her front teeth are pretty clean and white to begin with, her back teeth are caked with tartar. I always retract her cheeks and spray the stuff right onto those offending molars, and the thick buildup is still there after a whole month. I'll just keep on keeping on; there's plenty of solution left in the bottle, and see how it goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING RESULTS IN UNDER 1 WEEK, Jan. 23 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobo, Nov. 12 2012
Have used Leba since my 3-yr old goldendoodle was a puppy. No signs of either plaque or tartar buildup. Worth the expense to avoid expensive dental work in later years.

2.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work, April 10 2014
I was expecting wonderful things with this product. I already had my Shih Tzu/Maltese teeth probably half cleaned by brushing with toothpaste every other night and in between using a gel I got at the pet store but they didn't seem to be getting any better than that so I thought I would try Leba III. After one month, they haven't improved one bit. If anything, they seem a little worse that when I started using this product. Not impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works the way it's suppose to, March 2 2014
Has made my dogs teeth whiter and has removed some plaque. Still using it every day. Will be buying another bottle when needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!!, Feb. 8 2014
My bulldog needed some oral care, and I was intimidated by the cost of dental cleaning. So I gave this a shot. Yes, it does help. But if your pooch has an already plaque problem and it is bad, you can expect some cleaning with this product, but I feel it won't deal with "aged" plaque and tartar. Start this stuff early!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Would strongly recommend it, Feb. 1 2014
Happy with the product. Saw results after 2 weeks, my dogs gums are less inflamed and able to use a tooth brush.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lebalab Inc, Jan. 10 2014
It appears to be working on my 8 year old yorkie's teeth, I will know better after he has used it for a longer period.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leba III rocks, Dec 6 2013
One of my Westies a 14 yr old had bleeding gums and really bad breath. Within a few days of using it twice a day her breath odour is already much better. Due to her age and heart murmur she is not a good candidate for the veterinarian to do her dental. The Leba III is making her feel and look better. I am also going to have her teeth cleaned using the anaesthesia free method to make her feel better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leba III and how it worked for me, Nov. 27 2013
My dogs teeth were getting very bad with plak. I'm on a disability pension and could not afford a 500 to 600 hundred dollar vet bill for cleaning. This is doing the trick. I may need another bottle to get them were I want them but its worth it and the up keep after that. Thank you Daniel B. Carr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›