5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING RESULTS IN UNDER 1 WEEK
Leba 111 dental spray is amazing. It saved my 3 year old cat's teeth from being pulled. I used the spray as directed and the 1/8 inch thick plaque came off her teeth in under one week. I was able to take it off with my fingernail!
Published 19 months ago by MJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Used it twice a day for a month already
Published on Aug. 15 2012 by G. Evans

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Used it twice a day for a month already, Aug. 15 2012
G. Evans (BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lebalab Inc - Leba III, Dental Spray For Dog Pet Cat teeth cleaning, remove plaque and tartar (Misc.)
.....and the jury is still out as to whether this product truly works. I have a 5 yr old Shih Tzu- Bichon Frise cross, and while her front teeth are pretty clean and white to begin with, her back teeth are caked with tartar. I always retract her cheeks and spray the stuff right onto those offending molars, and the thick buildup is still there after a whole month. I'll just keep on keeping on; there's plenty of solution left in the bottle, and see how it goes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Softened the plaque but did not clear it., Aug. 23 2014
I adopted my two year old Pomchi with a full mouth of dark tarter build up, he almost had no white left on his canine teeth and his breath stunk to high heaven. I began brushing his teeth regularly, but really wasn't seeing the results I wanted (brushing did help with the bad breath though). A co-worker recommended Leba III so I decided to give it a try. The price was significantly cheaper on Amazon than in the local pet stores.

I followed the instructions and diligently used Leba III twice a day on my little guy. I stopped brushing and used no other dental treatments at this time. He tolerated it well, there weren't really any instances of vomiting or adverse reaction from it. After about two months though no progress had been made, his teeth still looked terrible. I couldn't afford proper dental cleaning for him, so I made the decision to buy a tooth scaler (Amazon sells a great one) and clean the plaque away myself. Luckily I have the best dog in the world and he lay patiently for me while I scraped each tooth in his mouth. I must say that the plaque scraped off quite easily, and I can probably attribute this to the Leba III.

There were a lot of good success stories for Leba III, but ultimately it just wasn't the treatment for me. Since scaling my dog's teeth, and continuing to brush them regularly there hasn't been any recurrence with tarter build up.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING RESULTS IN UNDER 1 WEEK, Jan. 23 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobo, Nov. 12 2012
Have used Leba since my 3-yr old goldendoodle was a puppy. No signs of either plaque or tartar buildup. Worth the expense to avoid expensive dental work in later years.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Leba, May 26 2014
Leba improves your dog breath and after a couple weeks the plaque falls off and can be picked off your dogs teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective product, June 16 2014
P. Labrecque (QC CANADA) - See all my reviews
I tried this product for my dogs especially for one of them that does'nt seem to enjoy to chew things. Tarte is a problem for gums but also it give an awfull smelly breath. After 3 to 4 days of spraying the tarte was already degrading. It works well an with a little brushing session everything will be gone. No need to put them to sleep a the vet for cleaning the teeths.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, June 6 2014
My dogs teeth have improved after 2 months of use. I started this using this product after my 13 year old labrador retriever had 2 teeth removed and a bone graft. There were other teeth that were looking suspicious at that same time and more extractions were recommended. I decided instead to try this product before putting my dog through another surgery. My vet actually recommended it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teeth, June 3 2014
Can't wait for my dog next check up to see what they say about her teeth;)
It has helped with doggy breath a little too;)

4.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, May 27 2014
I have used this product before for my senior dog and it work well except on 1 tooth a molar has a lot of plaque so I am trying again. I thought I had ordered a tooth scraper but it did not come with the order. could you check for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, May 15 2014
I have been using Leba III regularly on my 8 year old beagle. The vet is always impressed every time he examines her teeth. She has never required a dental cleaning. I highly recommend this product!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›