5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING RESULTS IN UNDER 1 WEEK
Leba 111 dental spray is amazing. It saved my 3 year old cat's teeth from being pulled. I used the spray as directed and the 1/8 inch thick plaque came off her teeth in under one week. I was able to take it off with my fingernail!
Lebalab Inc - Leba III, Dental Spray For Dog Pet Cat teeth cleaning, remove plaque and tartar
Published on Jan. 23 2013 by MJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Softened the plaque but did not clear it.
Published 9 months ago by Natalie

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING RESULTS IN UNDER 1 WEEK, Jan. 23 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Softened the plaque but did not clear it., Aug. 23 2014
This review is from: Leba Dental Care Leba III Pet Dental Spray (Misc.)
I adopted my two year old Pomchi with a full mouth of dark tarter build up, he almost had no white left on his canine teeth and his breath stunk to high heaven. I began brushing his teeth regularly, but really wasn't seeing the results I wanted (brushing did help with the bad breath though). A co-worker recommended Leba III so I decided to give it a try. The price was significantly cheaper on Amazon than in the local pet stores.

I followed the instructions and diligently used Leba III twice a day on my little guy. I stopped brushing and used no other dental treatments at this time. He tolerated it well, there weren't really any instances of vomiting or adverse reaction from it. After about two months though no progress had been made, his teeth still looked terrible. I couldn't afford proper dental cleaning for him, so I made the decision to buy a tooth scaler (Amazon sells a great one) and clean the plaque away myself. Luckily I have the best dog in the world and he lay patiently for me while I scraped each tooth in his mouth. I must say that the plaque scraped off quite easily, and I can probably attribute this to the Leba III.

There were a lot of good success stories for Leba III, but ultimately it just wasn't the treatment for me. Since scaling my dog's teeth, and continuing to brush them regularly there hasn't been any recurrence with tarter build up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Used it twice a day for a month already, Aug. 15 2012
G. Evans (BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leba Dental Care Leba III Pet Dental Spray (Misc.)
.....and the jury is still out as to whether this product truly works. I have a 5 yr old Shih Tzu- Bichon Frise cross, and while her front teeth are pretty clean and white to begin with, her back teeth are caked with tartar. I always retract her cheeks and spray the stuff right onto those offending molars, and the thick buildup is still there after a whole month. I'll just keep on keeping on; there's plenty of solution left in the bottle, and see how it goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, June 6 2014
This review is from: Leba Dental Care Leba III Pet Dental Spray (Misc.)
My dogs teeth have improved after 2 months of use. I started this using this product after my 13 year old labrador retriever had 2 teeth removed and a bone graft. There were other teeth that were looking suspicious at that same time and more extractions were recommended. I decided instead to try this product before putting my dog through another surgery. My vet actually recommended it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hurrah for Leba!, Feb. 18 2015
This review is from: Leba Dental Care Leba III Pet Dental Spray (Misc.)
After I adopted my 2 year old dog and had gone through several different attempts on her teeth with toothpaste, oral gels, etc, one of my coworkers suggested Leba. She'd used it on her own rescue dog with great results, and had heard about it from another coworker (we're now up to at least 4 of us who use it).

It does work. It took more like two months to see a difference, for me, but her teeth are almost entirely sparkling white now. The bottle lasts a long time even doing it twice a day.

One of the most important things about Leba is that it really does have very little taste. My dog isn't bothered by it at all. I also have a cat, and I'd tried cleaning his teeth with other methods before, only to have him start automatically running away at the sight of me. But -- he does not mind the Leba! I would never own another pet without also owning Leba. It is absolutely worth the initial expense.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Work At All, April 11 2015
This review is from: Leba Dental Care Leba III Pet Dental Spray (Misc.)
This didn't work at all for me. I followed the instructions exactly for months. It did nothing. The pictures of the tartar on a dog's teeth used in the advertising for this product mirrored my dog's teeth. This is what led me to believe that it would work. It is possible that the tartar build up on my dog's teeth is too much, resulting in no improvement. My dog is old and I didn't want to put him under anesthesia to have his teeth cleaned because of the risks. Unfortunately surgery seems to be the only option for me. Maybe this product works better on dogs with very little plaque and tartar build up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bobo, Nov. 12 2012
This review is from: Leba Dental Care Leba III Pet Dental Spray (Misc.)
Have used Leba since my 3-yr old goldendoodle was a puppy. No signs of either plaque or tartar buildup. Worth the expense to avoid expensive dental work in later years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a great Product!, Feb. 1 2015
This review is from: Leba Dental Care Leba III Pet Dental Spray (Misc.)
This product is great save me $300 dollars at the vet for cleaning. Like one of the review in the past mention after a few week I was able to remove the plaque with my finger nail. I bought one of those scraping tooth tool from amazon because I was sure, I will need it but no it seem everything is find. I will recommend this product to anyone for the price you can not go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Leba, May 26 2014
This review is from: Leba Dental Care Leba III Pet Dental Spray (Misc.)
Leba improves your dog breath and after a couple weeks the plaque falls off and can be picked off your dogs teeth.

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for my 8 lb 12 yr old ..., May 24 2015
This review is from: Leba Dental Care Leba III Pet Dental Spray (Misc.)
I bought it for my 8 lb 12 yr old Jack Russell and I am finding it's too strong for her. She is acting all anxious and fearful. I think it's the alcohol that might be too much for her. There is 25% alcohol. I am requesting a refund. I have returned the product Monday, May 25th.

Leba Dental Care Leba III Pet Dental Spray