5.0 out of 5 stars Good Seller
Have received the item promptly.
However, it won't charge iphone5 and this should not be the seller's problem. (the item's spec is 5V, 1amp)

The real problem is Apple does not post the true spec, the current should be larger than 1amp.
Published 5 months ago by xpong

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird performance
charges fine. but you cant use the iphone when it's plugged into this adapter (it does weird things, jumps from screen to screen etc)
If you're not going to use it while charging, it should be ok
Published on April 5 2011 by jeffg

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird performance, April 5 2011
This review is from: USB Power Adapter for Apple iPhone, Ipod Mp3, Ipod Shuffle, Blackberry and other USB devices (Wireless Phone Accessory)
If you're not going to use it while charging, it should be ok

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, Jan. 5 2011
The item was shipped rapidly, but turned out to be both used (scratch marks, scuffing) and a good case study in Chinese knock-off items. While I did appreciate the statement on the cube that it is for use only with "Infomarion Technology Equipmnet", my laughter was quickly terminated by a failure to charge my iPod touch. So it goes.

Bottom line: I received a used, defective product. Perhaps you'll be luckier.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't charge..., Jan. 3 2012
I've plug my iPhone at 10pm and at 8am, it didn't fully charge my iPhone!! I'm not satisfied with the product. I guess that's why it was so cheap... :S
Dislike!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fire hazard!, Don't buy it!, Jan. 14 2012
When I charged my iPad with it, the chargers seemed to work fine, however when i returned a few hours later my iPad had not charged. One of the corners of the charger had melted before the unit shut itself down. This device is a fire hazard DONT BUY IT!.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap stuff, April 30 2012
Ghyslain Gravel (Cowansville,Qc,Canada) - See all my reviews
The first one didn't work. The second one didn't work too. Finally they sent me back my money but after 4 weeks I'm witout stuff. I'll have to search again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work at all!, Jan. 14 2013
This product didn't work at all and wasn't worth it for me to put back in box and send it back.

1.0 out of 5 stars This company is a bunch of patronizing liars., Jan. 24 2013
First off, They took forever and a day to initially deliver the product. The adapter makes my phone hum anytime i use it to charge up. Very different sound than from any adapter i've used in the past.
When I gave them my initial review, which included my agitation at the extended waiting time, they immediately contacted me wondering why I had given them such a bad review, and what could they do to get me to change it. They listed several options including sending a new adapter, and refunding the money. Seeing as I used a prepaid card which i threw out once expended, I selected the new adapter.
I was told it was shipped and on its way and would you mind changing your review for us?
I figured, sure, why not, they are working to fix a one time error.
As soon as I'd changed it, I received an email saying they were out of stock in that item, would ship it as soon as they got it, or would love to refund my money.
When I brought up their lack of accountability, and the lying, they immediately said it was on its way allow for 5-10 business days. Sounds good I said.
When 15 days had passed, I emailed them justly wondering where my product was, and was offered some platitudes about how maybe it got lost in shipping again. When I threatened to change my review, they offered me my money back, I explained about how it was a prepaid credit card. They curtly ignored that and refunded the money.
These guys are idiots, and you would be wise to avoid doing any business with HAPPY PLANET HONG KONG unless you enjoy being dicked around and enduring endless patronization.
They are terrible.

1.0 out of 5 stars Messes with touch screen, April 1 2012
The item looked perfect when I received it. Problem is that shortly after starting to use it to charge my iPod Touch, my touch screen would be messing up. I couldn't use the device when it was plugged in. Sometimes would give me problems after I unplugged it to. After switching to another charger again, one made by Apple, the issue has disappeared and I can use my iPod while it is plugged in to the charger. Be wary of it affecting performance on your device.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not the real thing but pretty close ..., Jan. 4 2011
G. Ramsay (Vancouver, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
I might be wrong but it doesn't seem to be exactly like the Apple version. My phone acts weird (touch screen is "jittery" when touching it) if I'm using it while its plugged in and it doesn't do that with my original plug in that came with the phone (I bought this as an extra), so that's annoying, but at least it does charge when I'm not using the phone. So again (like the extra cord I also purchased) if you go cheap expect a caveat or two. At least it works ...

1.0 out of 5 stars Slack joint, smelled burned, humming loudly, May 4 2015
I ordered the item Jan 26th 2015. It arrived within estimated time 3 to 15 days. It worked fine first.
- Already after 3 months of use: it sometimes does not charge. Sometimes jumps from charging to no charging to charging again etc.
- Humming. Yes, as in another comment (I should have read them earlier, but bought quit some stuff at the time), there was a loud humming. But not my phone was humming, it was the charger. Also one of the two pronges fell out. I could stick it in again and it works again on and off.
- Fire hasard. The humming just happened once and it smelled burned. Didn't happen again. Do I still use it? I didn't allow my son to use it anymore. It has not a UCL sign or CE (for European Union) on it. So I don't trust it anymore at all. But I still use it on a plug in the kitchen, surrounded just by a granit kitchen counter top material plus just under supervision. I feel not unsafe that way. But for my son, I bought a charger from homedepot in Canada for 1 cent more (CAD 5 plus tax). A little bigger, available in a couple of different colours, but it has the UCL certification on it, it doesn't do the humming, it doesn't smell burned, it always worked so far with no slack joint.
Again, I would not trust this product. That it is not a OEM product shouldn't mean that it doesn't pass basic requirements.