march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Showing 1-10 of 145 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on February 21, 2012
I purchased three of these adapters as I knew they would work with our Kobos. The price to buy an adapter for a Kobo was prohibitive (since I needed 3) so when I saw that I could order these adapters I was quite happy. They are not expensive and work very well.
This item is great, it works the way that it is intended to work, According to Amazon, our review has to be a minimum of 20 works long and I really have no intention of writing a Theses on any product that only takes common sense and an imagination to use.
on December 23, 2014
Have received the item promptly.
However, it won't charge iphone5 and this should not be the seller's problem. (the item's spec is 5V, 1amp)

The real problem is Apple does not post the true spec, the current should be larger than 1amp.
on August 18, 2013
At first, I thought you guys were joking, because the charger is very cheep comparing to that in the stores,but then when I received it, I was impressed that it is exist and real. you guys made my daughter (Ranya) happy and me as well.
on March 17, 2012
Charges fine, leave overnight no problem. Unplug iDevice when done, and unplug charger from wall. Work perfect. Why pay more for something that does the same job? This product works just as the $20 ones for sale at retail stores.
on June 24, 2013
Good good! Kinda wish the cables and adapters for the iPad and iPhones all came from the same place 😳. Get some of the order them waiting for the iPhone adapters to come then the iPad adapters showed up last some time later.
on July 5, 2013
I have it for a few moths and it works perfectly fine!1 Well worth the money and way cheaper than in stores. Thanks guys, I don't know what others issues are it is not like it is a lot of money even if you only get a yr
on August 19, 2012
Bought this for my sister as she would always use my iPhone power adapter for her iPod touch. It works just as well as the original one I got with my phone. She has not had any problems with it. Worth it for the price!
on October 22, 2013
Product delivered exactly as described and promised and very quickly - will buy from again in the future. The search continues for deals on needed products. Gotta love the 115 volt in the never Dodge grand Caravan.
on August 27, 2013
It took a while to get here, nevertheless worth the wait. The USB Power Adapter is very well made and it works perfectly. These are not expensive and I can always use extra chargers at work or around the house.