march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on May 18, 2011
I received a used, defective product that would not charge my iPhone, but that's what I get when I try to save myself some money.
on January 30, 2014
Whenever I plug my ipod into this charger my ipod says its charging but every time I check my ipod, It doesn't charge! I tried different wall units in my home, I tried to see if it was my cord but my cord worked fine on another charger and my computer. Any cord wont fit in all the way into this charger it will only go half, so maybe that's the problem. This is just a cheap knock off, find something else!!
on March 23, 2015
Would not recommend to anyone. Spend a bit more and get a charger that actually works.
Received this item late. They did say they were sending me out another one but I will not be using it as the first one I received broke within hours of having it.
To top it off I was using it to charge my tablet and it damaged my tablet beyond repair.
Wish I never purchased this item.
on February 10, 2014
This visually good imitation of the actual USB adapter by Apple is awful; avoid and get something better-quality. This sometimes worked; most of the time it didn't - or charged a device with pauses and breaks in the charging, usually requiring the device to be plugged in for 7 or 8 hours. Eventually it went into the trash; save yourself the frustration and get something more effective.
on April 26, 2012
This does not work. When I plugged in my iPhone/iPad it said the charging device was not compatable. Save your money.
on December 18, 2012
Tried it in my I-phone and it actually got caught and was stuck, the part that goes into the phone was slightly bent and therefore got caught on the internals of my I-phone. The second cord I got seems to work fine... but I don't like reading other reviews that say it's a fire hazard.... I might just chuck mine and cut my losses just in case. You get what you pay for.
on November 6, 2014
There's a reason it's so cheap. It does the trick but sparks when you plug it in and gets noticeably hot. I've only used it a couple of times and it doesn't seem to charge as fast as the other wall in plug charger I have. I suppose if you need something strictly for emergencies, this is could suffice, but I wouldn't buy another one. I don't expect it to last.
on May 23, 2013
These adaptors do not work. You plug in your chord and phone and, it may charge for a moment or two, but then it stops working. Seller tried to troubleshoot and were willing to return/exchange, but the cost of the product vs. the time and effort to return = not worth it. Find another seller and pay a little more for the product, this one just sucks.
on October 14, 2011
Bought this product. Did not work- displayed-Charging not supported for this product.( Iphone 3GS) e mailed the seller via Amazon and another plug was sent. same result: charging not supported for this product. I can't believe they did not check it before sending it, specially after the fist one did not work. My recommendation- buy somewhere else.
on August 30, 2012
You get what you pay for.

The unit I received sat on my shelf, unused since I bought it (purchased for my Raspberry Pi which is yet to arrive). Today I noticed rust/oxidation on the prongs and inside the unit.

I will not be using this product as I question the safety of its operation.

Don't buy.