5.0 out of 5 stars Superb
This product is everything I expected it to be. It works with all iphone cable adapters and has no issues with 120v outlets. It's a bargain because of the above average quality and durability for such a low price. I recommend this product to anyone who needs a USB Power Adapter or even if you want to buy an extra one as a spare in the event that you might lose or break...
Published on March 14 2013 by Dwight Huang

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird performance
charges fine. but you cant use the iphone when it's plugged into this adapter (it does weird things, jumps from screen to screen etc)
If you're not going to use it while charging, it should be ok
Published on April 5 2011 by jeffg

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 438 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars not really working, May 16 2013
Wenqing Jiang (Markham, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: USB Power Adapter for Apple iPhone, Ipod Mp3, Ipod Shuffle, Blackberry and other USB devices (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Looks cute, but it won't charge an iPhone most of the time. When I replace it with the vanilla iPhone charger (which looks almost the same), and keep everything else intact (like using the same connection cable from the charger to the iPhone), the charging then goes well. Occasionally the charger works. Perhaps the iPhone is just too picky, but the charger is not innocent either, as it is titled "for iPhone"...

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the shipping, May 18 2011
Samara (Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada) - See all my reviews
I received a used, defective product that would not charge my iPhone, but that's what I get when I try to save myself some money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Charge, Jan. 30 2014
M. Keech - See all my reviews
Whenever I plug my ipod into this charger my ipod says its charging but every time I check my ipod, It doesn't charge! I tried different wall units in my home, I tried to see if it was my cord but my cord worked fine on another charger and my computer. Any cord wont fit in all the way into this charger it will only go half, so maybe that's the problem. This is just a cheap knock off, find something else!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst purchase ever!, March 23 2015
Would not recommend to anyone. Spend a bit more and get a charger that actually works.
Received this item late. They did say they were sending me out another one but I will not be using it as the first one I received broke within hours of having it.
To top it off I was using it to charge my tablet and it damaged my tablet beyond repair.
Wish I never purchased this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., Feb. 10 2014
This visually good imitation of the actual USB adapter by Apple is awful; avoid and get something better-quality. This sometimes worked; most of the time it didn't - or charged a device with pauses and breaks in the charging, usually requiring the device to be plugged in for 7 or 8 hours. Eventually it went into the trash; save yourself the frustration and get something more effective.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!!, April 26 2012
This does not work. When I plugged in my iPhone/iPad it said the charging device was not compatable. Save your money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit., Dec 18 2012
Tried it in my I-phone and it actually got caught and was stuck, the part that goes into the phone was slightly bent and therefore got caught on the internals of my I-phone. The second cord I got seems to work fine... but I don't like reading other reviews that say it's a fire hazard.... I might just chuck mine and cut my losses just in case. You get what you pay for.

2.0 out of 5 stars There's a reason it's so cheap. It does the ..., Nov. 6 2014
There's a reason it's so cheap. It does the trick but sparks when you plug it in and gets noticeably hot. I've only used it a couple of times and it doesn't seem to charge as fast as the other wall in plug charger I have. I suppose if you need something strictly for emergencies, this is could suffice, but I wouldn't buy another one. I don't expect it to last.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, May 23 2013
TheFiks (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
These adaptors do not work. You plug in your chord and phone and, it may charge for a moment or two, but then it stops working. Seller tried to troubleshoot and were willing to return/exchange, but the cost of the product vs. the time and effort to return = not worth it. Find another seller and pay a little more for the product, this one just sucks.

1.0 out of 5 stars useless product, Oct. 14 2011
Bought this product. Did not work- displayed-Charging not supported for this product.( Iphone 3GS) e mailed the seller via Amazon and another plug was sent. same result: charging not supported for this product. I can't believe they did not check it before sending it, specially after the fist one did not work. My recommendation- buy somewhere else.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 438 | Next ›