5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Not a lot to say other then they work and don't get too hot. The USB input is snug but not too tight.
Published 13 days ago by Paul Farrell

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird performance
charges fine. but you cant use the iphone when it's plugged into this adapter (it does weird things, jumps from screen to screen etc)
If you're not going to use it while charging, it should be ok
Published on April 5 2011 by jeffg

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 418 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars USB Power adapter for Apple iPhonee, Feb. 25 2014
This review is from: USB Power Adapter for Apple iPhone, Ipod Mp3, Ipod Shuffle, Blackberry and other USB devices (Wireless Phone Accessory)
The unit does not work. I tried to use it but it does not charge the phone so I assume it is N/S.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed beyond words, Feb. 22 2014
Oldmachead (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
Today I plugged in this adapter and connected it to my iPod.

In about two minutes, I could smell burning plastic and my iPod went dead. It refuses to come to life after that.

The adapter has a small blackened mark on the outside so it looks like something shorted out inside.

The worst part was that my iPod is fried - gone - dead.

Worst experience I've ever had with something bought through Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars not charging quick enough, Feb. 15 2014
I don't know why but it charges my phone really slow. After a day it is still not fully charged.
I stopped using them.
Not as good as the Apple ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., Feb. 10 2014
This visually good imitation of the actual USB adapter by Apple is awful; avoid and get something better-quality. This sometimes worked; most of the time it didn't - or charged a device with pauses and breaks in the charging, usually requiring the device to be plugged in for 7 or 8 hours. Eventually it went into the trash; save yourself the frustration and get something more effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, Feb. 10 2014
Very good adapter. Arrived on time, is very portable, and has a very good overall quality. It's definitely worth buying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Charge, Jan. 30 2014
M. Keech - See all my reviews
Whenever I plug my ipod into this charger my ipod says its charging but every time I check my ipod, It doesn't charge! I tried different wall units in my home, I tried to see if it was my cord but my cord worked fine on another charger and my computer. Any cord wont fit in all the way into this charger it will only go half, so maybe that's the problem. This is just a cheap knock off, find something else!!

1.0 out of 5 stars not working properly, Jan. 30 2014
these adapters will not charge my ipad, it says device not compatible
they will charge my iphone 5s but very very slowly, if im using the phone while charging the bar will not even move

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, Jan. 28 2014
Do not buy this product . It doesn't work on my ipod. It won't charge after one month. Got so frustrated.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, Jan. 22 2014
This item does not work to charge my iPhone 5S or iPod, and is hardly worth returning. You get what you pay for I guess, no wonder it was so cheap.
Don't buy this unless you want to waste $2 on a useless POS

5.0 out of 5 stars what can I say, Jan. 21 2014
This item is great, it works the way that it is intended to work, According to Amazon, our review has to be a minimum of 20 works long and I really have no intention of writing a Theses on any product that only takes common sense and an imagination to use.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 418 | Next ›