5.0 out of 5 stars Great mashine
Published on April 8 2011 by Jeffrey N. from Calgary

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, one of the decks did not work properly ...
Published 25 days ago by Edward R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mashine, April 8 2011
This review is from: Pyle-Home PT659DU Dual Stereo Cassette Deck with Tape USB to MP3 Converter (Electronics)
At first a had the little pocket-size Ion,the sound was terrible and you needed a 3 volt power source.#1 started to skip after a week,#2 made the made the songs woble and with #3 I gave up,the people at the store told me it must be my tapes.I was a DJ. in years past and have over 150 tapes in chrome settings and I almost gave up.Then I went online and found this product,thanks Pyle for making old technology sound new again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tape Deck, April 16 2014
I bought this to transfer my cassettes to mp3s. Would have been nice to get a program with it, but got audiocity and it seems to work well. Did find the deck is a little noisy so that is why the 4 other than that it works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, Jan. 10 2013
The product works according to my expectations. I can now enjoy my old cassettes on my old sound system (Sansui Integrated Amplifier AU-5900, bought in 1977), which I recently had restored. It's great! I haven't tried yet the MP3 converter. I got the product about a month ago, and so far so good, but I have no idea of its durability. It seems similar in design to the Teac W-300 Double Cassette Deck I bought in the '80s, although specs indicate that it is a bit less performant; honestly, I can't hear the difference. I must also point out the excellent service I got from QualityCarAudio: I placed the order on dec 9th, and got the product on dec 12th! Outstanding. For a middle range quality sound system, this item is just fine, and I would recommend it to friends and anyone who owns a sound system of similar quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pyle Cassette Player, Nov. 10 2012
It seems like a Dinosaur, but the Cassette player works like a charm; plus it has a USB port so can record old favourites; some tapes would be hard to remake, such as Rachmaninov Russian Choir singing his Vespers, in the Orthodox Christian style, deep voices - copied years ago from a CD! Plus, as a filler Polen's Choral chansons.

The cost is worth it, though their time is almost up - but it still works!!

Happy

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, one of the decks did not work properly ..., Nov. 30 2014
Unfortunately, one of the decks did not work properly. The sound was defective ( compared with the other deck). The speed was not stable. Also it was necessary to hold down the machine when pushing the play button., otherwise the machine would be pushed along the table.There seemed to be a lot of grease around the spindle that drives the cassette. Had it worked properly it would have been an OK deck.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cassette deck with usb to mp3 converter, April 9 2013
the unit i got Works great on my stereo but didn't work worth crap on my pc or 2 lap tops I Tried Everything I Could think of
but no Luck. So i bought a differnt cheaper one that works great and this one is hooked up to my stereo. The manul is a joke !
The one one line is the same ( no help there) It was an over priced piece of crap tha they sould go back and rewrite th manul
to better help the buyer would not buy another pyle product very ! very! disapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 24 2013
This product was easy to set up. The quality is wonderful and the shipment was fantastic (quick).
Enjoy this and would recommend it to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, Nov. 22 2014
Awful !!!!1

4.0 out of 5 stars Bon produit qui correspond à mes attentes, Feb. 11 2013
Ce produit fonctionne très bien même si actuellement je ne peux parler de sa durabilité. Il aurait été intéressant qu'il y ait un compteur lorsqu'on enregistre une casette sur l'ordinateur afin de savoir ou on est rendu dans son déroulement. De plus, pouvoir ajuster la vitesse du déroulement de la casette serait nécessaire. Très bon service de QualityCarAudio la livraison a été rapide.