march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on April 8, 2011
At first a had the little pocket-size Ion,the sound was terrible and you needed a 3 volt power source.#1 started to skip after a week,#2 made the made the songs woble and with #3 I gave up,the people at the store told me it must be my tapes.I was a DJ. in years past and have over 150 tapes in chrome settings and I almost gave up.Then I went online and found this product,thanks Pyle for making old technology sound new again.
on November 10, 2012
It seems like a Dinosaur, but the Cassette player works like a charm; plus it has a USB port so can record old favourites; some tapes would be hard to remake, such as Rachmaninov Russian Choir singing his Vespers, in the Orthodox Christian style, deep voices - copied years ago from a CD! Plus, as a filler Polen's Choral chansons.

The cost is worth it, though their time is almost up - but it still works!!

Happy
on January 10, 2013
The product works according to my expectations. I can now enjoy my old cassettes on my old sound system (Sansui Integrated Amplifier AU-5900, bought in 1977), which I recently had restored. It's great! I haven't tried yet the MP3 converter. I got the product about a month ago, and so far so good, but I have no idea of its durability. It seems similar in design to the Teac W-300 Double Cassette Deck I bought in the '80s, although specs indicate that it is a bit less performant; honestly, I can't hear the difference. I must also point out the excellent service I got from QualityCarAudio: I placed the order on dec 9th, and got the product on dec 12th! Outstanding. For a middle range quality sound system, this item is just fine, and I would recommend it to friends and anyone who owns a sound system of similar quality.
on April 16, 2014
I bought this to transfer my cassettes to mp3s. Would have been nice to get a program with it, but got audiocity and it seems to work well. Did find the deck is a little noisy so that is why the 4 other than that it works well.
on November 30, 2014
Unfortunately, one of the decks did not work properly. The sound was defective ( compared with the other deck). The speed was not stable. Also it was necessary to hold down the machine when pushing the play button., otherwise the machine would be pushed along the table.There seemed to be a lot of grease around the spindle that drives the cassette. Had it worked properly it would have been an OK deck.
on February 21, 2015
Disappointed that the USB connection DOES NOT WORK with INTEL Macs. I did a lot of searching,and found that users of the USB audio CODEC were all using older PPC Macs that had the PPC chip.It did have that CODEC built into the firmware or processor.Apple dropped this CODEC when it went to Intel.
Connecting VIA analog RCA to Minijack into Line In does work ok,but USB is useless.
on March 29, 2015
This cassette converter did just as advertised and performed great sure glade I purchased it.
I PURCHASED IT AS A BLEMISHED UNIT FROM THE Amazon warehouse much cheaper but still can't find any blemishes on this unit that I can see.
on March 21, 2016
Excellent sound on playback through my four classic Wharfedale speakers.
The primary and major reason I purchased a cassette deck is to play the very many fine jazz compositions I taped going back to late 1970.
Some of these compositions might not be available on CD today or too expensive because of their rarity.
Previously I owed cassette decks with more "bells and whistles", however,
these are not necessary because it is the clarity of sound which is essential,
as well as the enjoyment of hearing these jazz "sounds" after so many years.
on April 9, 2013
the unit i got Works great on my stereo but didn't work worth crap on my pc or 2 lap tops I Tried Everything I Could think of
but no Luck. So i bought a differnt cheaper one that works great and this one is hooked up to my stereo. The manul is a joke !
The one one line is the same ( no help there) It was an over priced piece of crap tha they sould go back and rewrite th manul
to better help the buyer would not buy another pyle product very ! very! disapointed.
on March 17, 2016
Je suis très satisfait du produit et du service.