biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 5, 2015
nice game
on November 18, 2014
Good strategy game. It has replaced my other games that I play...for the time being.
on October 8, 2014
excelent
on June 1, 2014
One of the best games I have very played - very strategic and requires a lot of critical thinking. Amazing game!
on May 19, 2014
Shipping was quick, love Amazon Prime. The game is addicting. Love playing Marathon games. It works great on a Win 8 PC. Not slow at all.
on May 4, 2014
it took half a day to instal from the disk and then it's just boring.

i had civ ii and iii and liked them a lot so i though it'd try this one. but this is just dumbed down to the bare bones.not being able to stack units is a really bad modification. having able to navigate oceans without a ship is dumb.this is just not civ. you may like it, but not if you liked civ ii and civ iii.

i
on February 28, 2014
This game was definitely addictive... for awhile. However, each game takes many hours. After about 3-4 games, I got bored due to the length of one game. There was nothing fundamentally wrong with the game. It's just that I personally prefer games that take <1 hour so that I can fit it into my schedule instead of returning to it at a later time.
on February 1, 2014
This is an awesome turn-based strategy game with lots of different factions to play as, as well as a lot of different ways to win and a lot of things to do! Would recommend it to anyone looking for a good strategy game!
on June 5, 2013
this is my go to game when there is a blizzard outside in the stormy arctic, and need to kill time
on February 21, 2013
It could be a great game...but it keeps on crashing with Windows 8. I specifically asked Firaxis games and they assured me there would be no problem with Windows 8 so I bought the game.
Every few turns (and more frequently as the game goes on ) the games closes down with a Windows message that there is a problem and Windows has to close.
I have been in touch with Firaxis technical support. They seem to have no idea what the problem actually is. They sent me a long list of things I should disable on my computer and then see what happens ( including virus protection. I don't think so!), and perhaps I should reinstall etc etc. I have no intention of doing any of this.
My PC is a perfectly standard up to the minute piece of equipment. Firaxis are peddling a game that wont work on such a system. I am not a computer techie and I don't understand why they can't produce a game that works!
My strong advice DON'T BUY IT
which is a pity...I have always loved the Civ series and I will miss it