5.0 out of 5 stars A+ product!
The product came as described; full assembly and tools! My only complaint would be that the tools are of cheap quality and break easily. However, seeing that the tools are added in after each purchase the quality of the tools is not that important. I will be ordering from this seller again when needed!
Published on May 24 2011 by Jacob

2.0 out of 5 stars Sad experience
Published on Feb. 20 2013 by OLU ADEWOLE

5.0 out of 5 stars A+ product!, May 24 2011
This review is from: iPod Touch 2nd Generation Digitizer Touch Screen Already Assembled with Midrame, Adhesive and Home Button (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, March 30 2012
The package came quickly, and had the parts and all the tools required in it.
The only thing I could say is some instructions would have been good but there are plenty of videos on YouTube to show you how to complete the change over. It was easy to do and done in 10 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Costumer Service, March 29 2012
This company is amazing. The best part is that they cared for me and treated me like a human being! I am more than pleased with this company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, terrible tools., Aug. 10 2012
The actual digitizer came in great condition but the tools were terrible for opening my old ipod. They got bent, were breaking, and leaving plastic shavings all over my ipod. I just used a small screwdriver, thankfully I had one.
TIP FOR PEOPLE REPLACING THEIR DIGITIZERS: I heard that you should turn off your ipod when opening it, so I did. However, when trying to pry off the digitizer I accidentally turned it back on again after I unplugged the digitizer. I thought that if I held the sleep button for long enough it would turn off the device, which it did. However, doing this makes it so you have to plug in the device before it will turn on again, which I didn't figure out until AFTER I tried unplugging the LCD and plugging it in again because I thought i messed up the LCD. When I plugged my ipod in, all the colours on my screen were messed up because I was messing around with the LCD so much.
ALL IN ALL: I would just leave your ipod on while you're repairing it, it makes it much easier to test it to make sure everything's working, and my ipod would be perfect right now if I didn't turn it off. :(

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, Dec 1 2011
Would have given 5 stars but instructions were minimal. That said, there are a few good videos on youtube and that's what I used as a guide to remove the old screen and replace with this one. The screen came covered with protective sheet on both sides and packed well with tools (I did not need them...easiest to use a exacto knife to remove the old screen) The new screen popped in easily and no problems so far. Looks like OEM. It was an inexpensive solution to repair my son's ipod with a cracked screen. Very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars iPod touch 2nd generation digitizer touch screen already assembled with midrame, adhesive AND Home button. (with tools), Sept. 8 2011
Steve Beacock (SYDENHAM, ON Canada) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery, everything as I expected. Good experience!, Aug. 1 2014
Fast delivery, everything as expected. Quality reasonable considering the price and the service. It was a good experience all around... The job of doing the repair was NOT SO EASY but that has nothing to do with the seller... The ONLY advice I would offer the seller is to either post a YouTube video themselves of the repair procedure OR to find a link for the correct procedure of their type of product and then include that link in a memo with a disclaimer within the delivery... Just an idea for helping the customer...

2.0 out of 5 stars Sad experience, Feb. 20 2013
My order arrived on time and it was intact. However the prying tools were low quality and wore out in less than a minute of using them. I did not receive any literature on how to use the product. Well the long story (made short) is that I ended up causing more damage to my ipod while trying to fit in the touch screen. In the end I accidentally destroyed the touch screen. For this kind of item, the tools need to be durable and there needs to be some literature explaining how to use the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Fix, Dec 4 2012
Digitizer was a great fix for cracked iPod 2nd Generation screen. The tools were ok for the one time use (they were dull by the time i was done removing the old screen). Screen snapped into place easily and cable was very easy to attach (similar to velcro). This was my first iPod fix and choosing screen with the home button already assembled was definitely the right choice as it required no heating, gluing and cut the repair time down to under a half hour. Delivery was prompt as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Digitizer touch screen works with 8GB 3rd Gen iPod Touch, June 29 2012
For anyone interested in ordering this digitizer touch screen, it says 2nd generation screen in the title but it also works perfectly in an 8GB iPod Touch 3rd Generation (but not with higher memory 3rd Gen versions).

I bought this touch screen from a third-party seller, paired it with an Apple iPod Touch 2 iTouch 2nd Generation LCD Screen Display Repair Replacement Part, and installed them in my broken 8GB 3rd Gen and it now looks and works as good as new.