5.0 out of 5 stars What a pleasure to see these again!
Published on Nov. 4 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Well, what does one say?
Sadly these one hour episodes are about 30 mins too long.
Each of these one hour movies are so old, ..and that was a bit of a shock to me!
I was not expecting that.
At least one of them had sound problems (because of age) And one was grainy in quality.

No, this is one review I cannot give a thumbs up to.
Neither can I in all honestly...
Published on March 2 2011 by Helen

2.0 out of 5 stars Well, what does one say?, March 2 2011
This review is from: The Agatha Christie Hour - Set 1 (DVD)
Sadly these one hour episodes are about 30 mins too long.
I was not expecting that.

No, this is one review I cannot give a thumbs up to.
Neither can I in all honestly recommend.
Very disappointing indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a pleasure to see these again!, Nov. 4 2010
Amazon Customer "Veronica" (Thetis Island, British Columbia, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Agatha Christie Hour - Set 1 (DVD)
We so much enjoyed the Agatha Christie hour when it first aired, and I'm thrilled to be able to see them again. They are charming stories, and the era is so warmly portrayed. One - "In a Glass Darkly" almost felt like a stage play. And it was a delight to see John Nettles in this earlier stage of his career ("The Fourth Man"). The Parker Pyne series was fun, and intriguing to see the characterizations. I DO HOPE that there will be further sets. I look forward to another particular favourite - "Jane in Search of a Job".

4.0 out of 5 stars Agatha Christie Hour, Aug. 17 2011
Gloria Fidler - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Agatha Christie Hour - Set 1 (DVD)
The Parker Pyne episodes on this DVD are the most entertaining. He looks for people who are unhappy or bored with life and brings them happiness or excitement and puts them on the right track for an eventful exciting life and/or brings them happiness for a price which in the end is worth the price and worth watching to see how each episode works out for the good of each client. [...] ASIN: B003AND1TG

The Agatha Christie Hour - Set 1
The Agatha Christie Hour - Set 1 by John Nettles (DVD - 2010)
CDN$ 52.99 CDN$ 32.87