5.0 out of 5 stars Cool little gadget
Have my Laptop and xbox hooked up to it and it works great. Have not tried the remote because it auto-switches. Was a bit confused because it has a dc power input but the product does not need a power supply and a plug was not supplied with it. I am very happy with this gadget so far.
Published on May 22 2011 by A W De La Espriella

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy gaget, but be aware.
Published on Dec 21 2011 by Gguy55

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy gaget, but be aware., Dec 21 2011
Ce commentaire est de: EnjoyGadgets 3-Port HDMI Switch (Switcher Selector), 3 In 1 Out, Support 3D, Remote Control, Auto Switching, 1080p (Electronics)
I was looking for an inexpensive switch to get three inputs to one output for my TV. This gadget seemed to fit the bill, so I ordered it. It came in about a week, no problems. The only problem that I had is that it comes with an infrared remote and receiver but it doesn't work unless you connect a 4.5 volt power supply to the switch, which is not included. I checked the product description and yes, it doesn't say that it comes with the adapter, so buyer beware. I happened to have a spare adapter and got the product to work fine with the remote now. Just a reminder to read the fine print.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool little gadget, May 22 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars It works great, Dec 14 2010
Works great, but it doesn't come with any kind of manual that tells you anything. It doesn't need one, other than to tell you a power adapter is unecessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Switcher, Feb. 5 2012
This HDMI switcher arrived within days of my order and worked perfectly. It switches automatically when I turn on my blu-ray player and then switches back to my satellite PVR when the blu-ray player is turned off. Even though it came with a remote, I don't think that I will ever use that, no need to. Don't hesitate to order this if your HD TV only has one HDMI port, works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, Sept. 12 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
System works as described. The remote is RF and could not program my Harmony for this device. The remote requires a short and direct line of sight. Need to get close to the unit for the remote to work. Auto switch function doesn't work with my Starchoice receiver as it is a standby mode which confuses the switch box when trying to use the shared WD Tv Live so I need to switch manually to it. Didn't try sharing with Blueray player to test autoswitch function. It's my first so next time i would check around for smarter, more compatible device.

2.0 out of 5 stars Auto Switching nightmare., Jan. 1 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Pros:
1) Shipping was extremely fast. I was impressed.
2) Item enables you to connect 3 HDMI devices to one Port.
3) Once you put power to the item the remote works good.
4) Infra-red expender enables you to hide the device and cables with extending the remote access.
Cons:
1) (Big issue) With or without power the item constantly auto switches. 3 to 5 times in one move, annoying.
2) Infra-red cable extender is a little short, longer would assist better.
3) Does not come with power adaptor, you must purchase one yourself. Specifically if you want to use the remote.
If this unit would not auto switch it would be a fantastic device. I have powered off the other two devices that are plugged into this and it still auto switches. One item is more in standby mode than off, but I am not unplugging the devices to stop the auto switching. I sort of defeats the purpose of the item.
I will keep playing with it to see if I can get around this problem. If anyone has suggestions please let me know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, Jan. 27 2011
Works great, as advertised. No manual, but one is not needed. Plug it in, uncover the battery in the remote, and it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars reliable and cheap, Jan. 9 2012
i bought this not expecting much, but it has so far been a good purchase. i bought 2 and have them set up in different setups with no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply works, Aug. 4 2014
This switcher is a perfect option for those with more devices than HDMI ports. I had my Xbox, Playstation and cable box plugged into it and had no issues. It switches automatically when it senses a new device powering up. Only complaint is the insanely bright blue light on top. I had to cover it up because it lit up the entire room.

1.0 out of 5 stars and even though EnjoyGadgets was very helpful and great to deal with, Aug. 11 2014
First unit did not work and would constantly autoswitch sources and cut out. A second unit was sent as a replacement, and even though EnjoyGadgets was very helpful and great to deal with, the second unit did not work correctly either. I then ordered a Kinivo switch and have not had a problem since.