5.0 out of 5 stars pleased
This product is more expensive than most others of it's type and it is worth it. It looks more expensive, has a nice finish, moves smoothers on the hinge and the kight is a bonus. Worth it I think. I also use it as a night light. Most mirrors of this type haqve to be unplugged to turn them off. This one has a switch on the base for easy access. I also like the finish.
Published on Oct. 30 2011 by Cracker

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken
Published 13 months ago by delement1

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, Oct. 30 2011
This review is from: Conair Lighted Bronze Wall Mount Mirror (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, Aug. 22 2012
I recently purchased this mirror and am extremly pleased with it. It is well made and sturdy. It is adjustable and when not in use fits neatly against the wall. It was relatively easy to mount but I would recommend securing to a wall stud for secure mounting. The light could be somewhat brighter but is sufficient. It is a lovely copper-bronze colour however I would have liked it to be chrome which would be a better match for bathroom fixtures. Overall I am very pleased with this mirror and it is a great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, April 9 2012
Doug Ingram (Victoria, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
I'm happy with this lighted mirror, it does what it was purchased for. It's well made, and it looks good. The only quibble I have is that he lighting could be a bit brighter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Conair mirror, Dec 29 2011
Very good product, easy to install and provides good liting as well as close up of face, highly recommended. price was 25% below local stores

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to install, May 30 2014
Use it every day. Fits away nicely and co-ordinates with towel racks etc. Good magnification with an additional button for even more intense magnification. I think it would be better if it were slightly bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mirror, Oct. 12 2013
It's perfect for me as it helps me to see much better. I have it mounted in my own little bathroom and takes very little space up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken, July 28 2013
I was disappointed when I finally received the mirror only to unpack it and find it had a clean crack in one of the mirrors. Everything was fine with the packaging but somehow the mirror was affected. Because I had to return it anyway I decided I wanted a brushed silver mirror instead. I honestly didn't really like the bronze look but I would have kept it if the mirror was not broken.

5.0 out of 5 stars Up close and personal!, Jan. 15 2013
Very good if you need a little help seeing close up. After my cataract surgery this was my ticket to applying makeup as well as cleaning my teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Jan. 6 2013
I love this mirror. This is the best value for the money. All the others I looked at were not as classy looking, and cost about $150. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it, Dec 27 2012
My wife didn't have many items on her wish list this Christmas, but a lighted mirror was one of them. After much research on lighted mirrors, which I previously knew absolutely nothing about, I settled on this Conair one from Amazon.
The item was delivered sooner than promised in excellent condition.
When she opened it on Christmas morning, she liked it, mostly because I remembered her mentioning it weeks before :)
I installed in our bathroom later that same day. It was a breeze to install, taking about 5-10 minutes.
Now, after a few days of use, she commented that the more she uses it, the more she likes it. It's the right size, magnification, brightness.....everything is perfect.
Would recommend this mirrorto a friend.

Conair Lighted Bronze Wall Mount Mirror