countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on October 30, 2011
This product is more expensive than most others of it's type and it is worth it. It looks more expensive, has a nice finish, moves smoothers on the hinge and the kight is a bonus. Worth it I think. I also use it as a night light. Most mirrors of this type haqve to be unplugged to turn them off. This one has a switch on the base for easy access. I also like the finish.
on August 22, 2012
I recently purchased this mirror and am extremly pleased with it. It is well made and sturdy. It is adjustable and when not in use fits neatly against the wall. It was relatively easy to mount but I would recommend securing to a wall stud for secure mounting. The light could be somewhat brighter but is sufficient. It is a lovely copper-bronze colour however I would have liked it to be chrome which would be a better match for bathroom fixtures. Overall I am very pleased with this mirror and it is a great value.
on December 27, 2012
My wife didn't have many items on her wish list this Christmas, but a lighted mirror was one of them. After much research on lighted mirrors, which I previously knew absolutely nothing about, I settled on this Conair one from Amazon.
The item was delivered sooner than promised in excellent condition.
When she opened it on Christmas morning, she liked it, mostly because I remembered her mentioning it weeks before :)
I installed in our bathroom later that same day. It was a breeze to install, taking about 5-10 minutes.
Now, after a few days of use, she commented that the more she uses it, the more she likes it. It's the right size, magnification, brightness.....everything is perfect.
Would recommend this mirrorto a friend.
on February 3, 2015
This is awesome. It may seem expensive, but believe me...it's well work it. My better half wanted a makeup mirror for Christmas and I was drinking and felt that she deserved the best. So I purchased this expensive mirror. I kind of regretted it when I sobered up, but once she opened it up on Christmas morning, she was so impressed and happy. It is very good quality and very useful. I don't regret a thing now. I'm glad that we got this. It's sturdy, attractive, well made, easy to use and well worth the money. This will last a very long, long time. I'm glad that I didn't go with a cheaper junky mirror! I look pretty good in her eyes now. I'm the hero :D
on April 9, 2012
I'm happy with this lighted mirror, it does what it was purchased for. It's well made, and it looks good. The only quibble I have is that he lighting could be a bit brighter.
on December 29, 2011
Very good product, easy to install and provides good liting as well as close up of face, highly recommended. price was 25% below local stores
on July 28, 2013
I was disappointed when I finally received the mirror only to unpack it and find it had a clean crack in one of the mirrors. Everything was fine with the packaging but somehow the mirror was affected. Because I had to return it anyway I decided I wanted a brushed silver mirror instead. I honestly didn't really like the bronze look but I would have kept it if the mirror was not broken.
on May 30, 2014
Use it every day. Fits away nicely and co-ordinates with towel racks etc. Good magnification with an additional button for even more intense magnification. I think it would be better if it were slightly bigger.
on January 6, 2013
I love this mirror. This is the best value for the money. All the others I looked at were not as classy looking, and cost about $150. Highly recommended.
on January 15, 2013
Very good if you need a little help seeing close up. After my cataract surgery this was my ticket to applying makeup as well as cleaning my teeth.