2.0 out of 5 stars a little lame, Jan. 5 2011
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: How To Train Your Dragon - Standard Edition (Video Game)
My six year old daughter got this from Santa, and truthfully, she likes it a lot - but she's six. There could have been so much more that would make this game really cool but it's just not there. Littlest pet shops offer more options! Sure glad I didn't buy it for x-box! Then I'd really feel ripped off! Especially in the "customise" department. Lame! You can only play as Hiccup or Astrid. You can only have one of two dragons - toothless (if you are hiccup) or the ugly one with the big jaw (if you are Astrid). Even my daughter doesn't like this because of course she wants to be Astrid, but everyone wants toothless! Ok, I'm getting worked up over nothing. She likes it, but I think its lame.

3.0 out of 5 stars My 8 years old got it for his birthday., March 25 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: How To Train Your Dragon - Standard Edition (Video Game)
My 8 years old son got it for his birthday and he seems to like it. He is obsessed with dragons and graphics. I think the graphics are the exciting part for him. I am not sure that the challenges are for an 8 years old. I would recommend it for a 6 years old.

How To Train Your Dragon - Standard Edition
How To Train Your Dragon - Standard Edition by Activision/Blizzard (Nintendo DS)
Used & New from: CDN$ 28.97